Best wishes this upcoming season

14 hours ago, Augie said:

I will give credit to Packers fans. When I went to the game in GB a few years ago and wore my Bills gear around town, I didn’t get a single word of grief. What I did hear a LOT was β€œwelcome to Wisconsin”. Β Classy home town crowd.Β 

A few years ago when we went into opposing stadiums the fans were very welcoming because they knew their team was going to kick our butts.Β  I remember being in Baltimore opening day and the Ravens fans were very nice to me, complimenting me on traveling to follow my team.Β  It was pretty easy for them to be kind when the Ravens were on their way to a 47-3 whooping of the Bills.Β Β 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Here's a trade idea - Aaron Rodgers for Julio Jones and Matt Ryan. Who says no?

Β 

I'm sure I'm missing something, but I could see both teams going for that one, as long as GB has the cap space. I think GB would prefer to trade Rodgers out of the NFC, but all in all that's not a bad exchange.

Β 

16 hours ago, Augie said:

I will give credit to Packers fans. When I went to the game in GB a few years ago and wore my Bills gear around town, I didn’t get a single word of grief. What I did hear a LOT was β€œwelcome to Wisconsin”. Β Classy home town crowd.Β 

This is the exact OPPOSITE of what a visiting fan would encounter in Buffalo.Β 
Β 

Trust me on this one, I’ve seen it firsthand.Β 

16 hours ago, Beast said:

I hope the Packers suck.

Aaron Rogers is the biggest JERK in the NFL.Β 

Came here to say, if Tremaine Edmunds wins the AFC DPOY theΒ Bills just about have to win the Super Bowl, imho anyway.

That would be a remarkable change for our D imho....I mean, the whole D would have to be betterΒ plus Edmunds would have to really take a huge step up, imho.... Β I like that someone is talking about it though....

If our D kind of resembled Carolina's when they were good and our stayed healthy I don't think anyone stands a chance against us. As we all know, last playoffs, all our WRs were hobbled and our run game wasn't clicking and our defense was only so-so aside from the Ravens game.

If we'reΒ healthy and play defense a clear notch better the trophy is ours. Allen will destroy and build insurmountable leads.

And....

Β 

Hyde talking on Poyer..... While I, of course, always found Poyer to be a good football player if someone asked me what is special about Poyer I'd have to say his ability to stick his nose in the high danger areas and to usually come out walking. So many times he takes on players quite a bit bigger and he rarely gets hurt and if on rare occasion he does, he's back in a week. Amazing!

Β 

Go Bills!

Β 

Β 

On 6/4/2021 at 5:29 PM, billybrew1 said:

Came here to say, if Tremaine Edmunds wins the AFC DPOY theΒ Bills just about have to win the Super Bowl, imho anyway.

That would be a remarkable change for our D imho....I mean, the whole D would have to be betterΒ plus Edmunds would have to really take a huge step up, imho.... Β I like that someone is talking about it though....

If our D kind of resembled Carolina's when they were good and our stayed healthy I don't think anyone stands a chance against us. As we all know, last playoffs, all our WRs were hobbled and our run game wasn't clicking and our defense was only so-so aside from the Ravens game.

If we'reΒ healthy and play defense a clear notch better the trophy is ours. Allen will destroy and build insurmountable leads.

Β 

On 6/4/2021 at 7:01 PM, billybrew1 said:

And....

Β 

Hyde talking on Poyer..... While I, of course, always found Poyer to be a good football player if someone asked me what is special about Poyer I'd have to say his ability to stick his nose in the high danger areas and to usually come out walking. So many times he takes on players quite a bit bigger and he rarely gets hurt and if on rare occasion he does, he's back in a week. Amazing!

Β 

Go Bills!

Β 

Β 

What the Hell’sΒ the matter with you? You drop yerazz in on any old subject to give your view on a completely unrelated topic? Twice??  😳 Yo momma dun raised a fool.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 6/3/2021 at 8:55 PM, Ice bowl 67 said:

Goes and I don’t mind if he does. He’s a head case.

It’s possible without Rodgers

Thats exactly what someone who just watched almost 30 years of Favre/Rodgers would say.Β  You have no clue what its like out there without a first ballot HoF QB under center.

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Thats exactly what someone who just watched almost 30 years of Favre/Rodgers would say.Β  You have no clue what its like out there without a first ballot HoF QB under center.

Well we did from 1969 to 1991.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Well we did from 1969 to 1991.

Hows it going buddy.

Β 

QB's holding their franchise hostage because they don't like how its being managed is getting old.

Β 

Good luck though on finding someone who can fill Rodgers big shoes because its never going to happen.

Β 

It took Buffalo 2 decades to replace Jim Kelly...