Best wishes this upcoming season

I will give credit to Packers fans. When I went to the game in GB a few years ago and wore my Bills gear around town, I didn’t get a single word of grief. What I did hear a LOT was “welcome to Wisconsin”.  Classy home town crowd. 

• Like (+1) 15
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Just now, Augie said:

I will give credit to Packers fans. When I went to the game in GB a few years ago and wore my Bills gear around town, I didn’t get a single word of grief. What I did hear a LOT was “welcome to Wisconsin”.  Classy home town crowd. 

Fans are great but their QB in a head case.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Hey Ice. Hope the packers get on track with the QB situation and keep Rodgers out of the afc. Think Rodgers stays or goes?

Goes and I don’t mind if he does. He’s a head case.

31 minutes ago, Beast said:

I hope the Packers suck.

It’s possible without Rodgers

• Like (+1) 1

Good to hear from you, Ice bowl.  I'm sure you could do without the drama you've had this offseason up in cheese country.  It seems as if Rodgers has burned his bridges behind him and there is no way he'd be willing to play for Green Bay this season.  I know he's toward the end of his illustrious career, but he's still a top 3 QB in the league.  Green Bay is in the Super Bowl conversation with him, but probably not if they have to depend on Jordan Love.

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Goes and I don’t mind if he does. He’s a head case.

Rodgers does seem pretty full of himself. But, he is one of the best QB's in the NFL.

Packers fans have had good QB play for a long time. Be careful what you wish for. Bills fans know all too well that good QB's are not often easy to find.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

It looks to be an interesting one.

I hope Aaron Rodgers does as well on the field this season as he did behind the podium on Jeopardy.  He single-handedly ruined that show for two weeks and I hope he throws twice as many interceptions as he throws TDs.

• Haha (+1) 2

Hey Iceman, can you tell Rodgers to follow his own advice to fans a couple of years ago, R-E-L-A-X!

I always root for you guys primarily because of you as such a class act.  We luv ya bud.  Even though I live in Tampa, can you please kick Tampa’s but this year?  I was happy for my friends getting another SB, but enough of Brady.

You are always welcome on this board friend.

• Like (+1) 2