Gregory Rousseau signs

10 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I got the sarcasm but you should realize The Dean's history here. 

😄

But be fair. There are several posters here who would have meant that. Always pissing in the Cheerios. How am I supposed to know the reputation of a guy with 400 posts, who just joined a couple years ago. Hell even I try to tip it off if I'm just kidding around.

Edited by The Dean

6 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Per NFL radio 

11+ million guaranteed 

Please raise your hand if you made more than this today. I want to meet you! Are you available for a first date at the home opener?

Just now, Augie said:

Please raise your hand if you made more than this today. I want to meet you! Are you available for a first date at the home opener?

That's over 4 years. Are you ready to give it all up for a paltry sum of less than $3 mill per year?  🙃

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

😄

But be fair. There are several posters here who would have meant that. Always pissing in the Cheerios. How am I supposed to know the reputation of a guy with 400 posts, who just joined a couple years ago. Hell even I try to tip it off if I'm just kidding around.

Welcome back, sir. You haven't been posting enough.

3 minutes ago, The Dean said:

That's over 4 years. Are you ready to give it all up for a paltry sum of less than $3 mill per year?  🙃

It’s a first date.  🤷‍♂️

My wife will be present for her first ever game in OP, so it may be a bit awkward. But......

:)

• Haha (+1) 1

Just for reference....Maybin got 15 million guaranteed when the salary cap was set at about $60m less than it is now.  I am NOT saying he's another Aaron Maybin but thank god for the rookie wage scale.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

I'll slow it down for you because it's obvious you're slow....it was a joke

Oh No you Dint.

Big day for you! You’ve just made a lot of new friends, me included.. 👁👀

obviously, I doff my cap to our college scouts and the guy is a physical freak. I’m just not expecting much from him this season. He’s too light. OT’s will knock him on his ass with chest punches. He hasn’t been hit in a year and a half. Even then, it was guys from Syracuse, Maryland, etc. Guys who are now trying to climb corporate ladders..  Basham is more pro ready than Rousseau, imo, but we have a 5th year option on him.. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, I understand this is the time of year for great expectations and glowing evaluations of prospects based on some light work in shorts.

But it doesn't make it any less exciting to me. I'm salivating!

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

We are gonna look back with amazement at the fact that this guy lasted to the end of the first round.

I’m right there with you. I’m not expecting miracles this year, but watch out for the following season. However, I do think we’ll start to see his potential mid-season this year. You don’t get 15.5 sacks with essentially one true season of football at The U under your belt by luck. This kid has something special, combine be damned. 

Edited by Maynard

On 6/3/2021 at 5:02 PM, Putin said:

Exactly must be nice getting a job and have 11 million guarantee even if you’ll suck at it for the next 4 years, 

of course I hope he’s a prow bowler and gets a HUGE extension 

GO BILLS !!!!

Right and they say players should get paid in College. They basically are if your a first or 2 round pick. Because like you say he can suck now and his still wealthy if he spends his money right