Gregory Rousseau signs

18 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

That's the smile of a man who is set for life.

Exactly must be nice getting a job and have 11 million guarantee even if you’ll suck at it for the next 4 years, 

of course I hope he’s a prow bowler and gets a HUGE extension 

GO BILLS !!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I am truly excited and curious how he does. I have seen so many comparisons its crazy. God given talent but could be like edmunds and never hits his ceiling. Except for pro bowls which we know how valuable standard that is I just want to see 8 his rookie year to cream my pants. I will say if every dline player gets at least 5 and I am all for carrying extra dline than other positions ( Butler/Addison) are who I would cut but.... if every one of them gets 5or above we will be better. 

I do think he has the right attitude so we will see. Just think if dareus had attitude like josh or diggs or AJ Ep. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Great, now that he’s been paid I bet he becomes lazy like Dareus! 

Based on what, exactly?   If you're willing to bet, you probably have some reasons. (I initially typed "must have some reasons" then realized I may be overestimating you.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Dean said:

Based on what, exactly?   If you're willing to bet, you probably have some reasons. (I initially typed "must have some reasons" then realized I may be overestimating you.)

I'll slow it down for you because it's obvious you're slow....it was a joke

• Angry 1

5 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I'll slow it down for you because it's obvious you're slow....it was a joke

Outstanding. Try a wink emoji or something, perhaps.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1