What was the most impressive drive of the 2020 Season?

For me it was actually week 17 against Miami but not in the way you think. Its just before half time and the Bills look to put Miami away at half time. For me this drive is one Brady pulled off against us for years that separated the good from the great. When the drive was over I looked around and said "That drive was very Tom Brady like".

Minute 45 seconds left before the half. My gut told me we were going to run the clock. I just wish our coaching was this aggressive at the AFC Conf. game. Also keep in mind this was against a Miami defense that many considered to be top 5-6 Defese.

Cue the tape.. 4:50

Here Is another drive that was against LA. Come from behind victory. HUGE third down throws.. Baldy does a wonderful breakdown on this drive.

So what was your favorite drive of the 2020 season? one of these? A different one? looking forward in reading through comments

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

For me it was actually week 17 against Miami but not in the way you think. Its just before half time and the Bills look to put Miami away at half time. For me this drive is one Brady pulled off against us for years that separated the good from the great. When the drive was over I looked around and said "That drive was very Tom Brady like".

Minute 45 seconds left before the half. My gut told me we were going to run the clock. I just wish our coaching was this aggressive at the AFC Conf. game. Also keep in mind this was against a Miami defense that many considered to be top 5-6 Defese.

Cue the tape.. 4:50

Here Is another drive that was against LA. Come from behind victory. HUGE third down throws.. Baldy does a wonderful breakdown on this drive.

So what was your favorite drive of the 2020 season? one of these? A different one? looking forward in reading through comments

What were you looking at? Were there at least people around you? Is this your typical communication style?

Edited by BringBackFlutie
  • Haha (+1) 2

The Colts playoff game before halftime with Davis dragging his toes twice on the sideline.  A 96 yard drive after a defensive stand at the goal line that concluded with a Josh Allen (you can never do this if your life depended on it Phillip Rivers) rushing TD.  I don't even think the celestial Patrick Mahomes could've pulled that off.

• Like (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I really liked the Colts drive listed above, but the Cards last drive was riveting to me.  I guess many won’t pick it as we lost, but we went down that field methodically and Allen threw that laser to Diggs.  9 out of 10 times Murray wouldn’t have hit that Hail Mary, and he never even did it before in high school or college.

I still think we earned 14-2 last year.  That last throw was a fluke.  I was so proud of my team in that drive.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

I love Baldy!  “Cody Ford hasn’t been that happy since he won the BIG12 championship....”. 

My vote is the Arizona comeback drive.  Not only do I think that was the best drive of the season but the resulting Hail Murray pissed this team off and focused them on the rest of the season.

There were a few drives before the half that really showed me the offense was real. I always would worry about giving good offenses the ball with even just 30 seconds because they'd get a field goal. 

Some have been mentioned, but the 49ers drive right before half. They got the ball on their 10 with 65 seconds left. They made it look easy setting up a 37 yard Bass fg. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

I like everything mentioned so far (Rams, Arizona, Colts) but the drive right after halftime to score a TD and take the lead over the Ravens may have been the most important drive of the season.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, eball said:

I like everything mentioned so far (Rams, Arizona, Colts) but the drive right after halftime to score a TD and take the lead over the Ravens may have been the most important drive of the season.

I agree with this. 

There were many stellar drives over the course of the season but if this one doesn’t happen they may not have made it to the AFC Championship game. 

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I really liked the Colts drive listed above, but the Cards last drive was riveting to me.  I guess many won’t pick it as we lost, but we went down that field methodically and Allen threw that laser to Diggs.  9 out of 10 times Murray wouldn’t have hit that Hail Mary, and he never even did it before in high school or college.

I still think we earned 14-2 last year.  That last throw was a fluke.  I was so proud of my team in that drive.

To your last point, that loss forged a killer instinct in this team. You could hear it in Josh’s presser after the game lamenting the blown chances and putting the loss on his shoulders realizing they should have never been in that situation. They started putting teams away going away after that. They may not have gotten to 13-3 and been so dominant without it. 

The cool thing about this thread, these are all in the same season. You’d have a hard time cobbling together that many Bills drives collectively from the 10 years prior to Allen’s arrival. The last time we had that many clutch, team defining drives in one season Kelly was under center. 

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

What were you looking at? Were there at least people around you? Is this your typical communication style?

Yawn.. I had people at the house... does it really matter that much who was around me?

39 minutes ago, JV14 said:

The last drive in the Pittsburgh game.  Bills ran out the final 6+ minutes.

Yes this is up there with me also. so many great drives last season.