New LB Tyrell Adams making an impact at OTAs

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
  • YoloinOhio changed the title to New LB Tyrell Adams making an impact at OTAs
6 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Why don’t we wait until at least training camp .....   two seasons from now.  

Edmunds is under contract this year and next (at minimum) and you are marking a low end FA to replace him 2 years from now.

This is how this boards rolls regarding TE......crazy talk!!

1 hour ago, Clyde Smith said:

We was one of James Harrison many stops before he found a team and became an future HOF. 

Uhhhhhhh no.  Yea thats a hard no....

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

I’m glad this went from a “misleading title” to no title at all. That will clear up any confusion one might have

I changed the title to the title of the article (standing out to making an impact) …. I didn’t think the two terms were that different but I stand corrected. 

1 hour ago, Simon said:

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

I edited the title to the same one as the article itself if that helps. I figured he was standing out because parrino mentioned him in his overall OTAs article and then said he was going to write a separate one about just him..  so I assumed that he meant he stood out to him on the practice field. Anyway, edited. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I changed the title to the title of the article (standing out to making an impact) …. I didn’t think the two terms were that different but I stand corrected. 

if the title of the clickbait, errr article, is inaccurate in its original location, then I'd suggest it is inaccurate here as well.

Just trying to protect our peeps from blatant clickbait. 

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

Tackling machine when you can't tackle in OTAs... Click bait.

The article stated he was a tackling machine in Houston but showed coverage ability in OTAs. I’m confused about why it is click bait. 

1 minute ago, Simon said:

if the title of the clickbait, errr article, is inaccurate in its original location, then it is inaccurate here as well.

Why is the title of his article inaccurate? 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The article stated he was a tackling machine in Houston but showed coverage ability in OTAs. I’m confused about why it is click bait. 

Because he's half-stepping in sleep shorts with Mitch Trubisky ? - )

Just now, Simon said:

Because he's half-stepping in sleep shorts with Mitch Trubisky ? - )

I see… seems like he was just pointing out some positive observations of a new player. I can just delete the thread if its an issue?

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm with you. Not sure why people are getting riled up about this article or the title. It is Parrino's opinion that he is making an impact at OTAs.

Wow the cynicism on this message board is ridiculous.  New player coming off a real strong season w the Texans is starting out well for us in OTA's.  And most of you have to rip him and the title of the post??  

Good grief.  Be happy about any positive news from the Bills.  This guy maybe a stud and hopefully can teach our overrated MLB something about playing good football.    

Are other NFL message boards like this?  Because between the censorship and the BS cynicism and overall lack of football intellect from a lot of you, it is really hard to read for more then a few minutes on here at any one time.  (I will give Kudos to the few on here who post clips from Bills teams and games of the past like the Bills v Broncos and Raiders from 1990.  And the Jeff Kaye 1973 narration of the opening of Rich Stadium video.  That is some good stuff!!)

But dam has this place gone down hill since I came on board back in 2007 talking about my boy Willis McGhahee and his trade to the Ravens.

Wow the cynicism on this message board is ridiculous.  New player coming off a real strong season w the Texans is starting out well for us in OTA's.  And most of you have to rip him and the title of the post??  

Good grief.  Be happy about any positive news from the Bills.  This guy maybe a stud and hopefully can teach our overrated MLB something about playing good football.    

Are other NFL message boards like this?  Because between the censorship and the BS cynicism and overall lack of football intellect from a lot of you, it is really hard to read for more then a few minutes on here at any one time.  (I will give Kudos to the few on here who post clips from Bills teams and games of the past like the Bills v Broncos and Raiders from 1990.  And the Jeff Kaye 1973 narration of the opening of Rich Stadium video.  That is some good stuff!!)

But dam has this place gone down hill since I came on board back in 2007 talking about my boy Willis McGhahee and his trade to the Ravens.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

What was your point again? :D

1 minute ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

AYms.gif

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

B.c you need to click on the article to see it was about his college career which doesn't matter in OTAs 

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

B.c you need to click on the article to see it was about his college career which doesn't matter in OTAs 

What was about his college career? The quote from Frazier was referring to his time with the Texans 

“He did a good job in Houston - he was a tackling machine,” Frazier said.

the OTAs part was referring to a pass breakup he had in coverage 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

What was about his college career? The quote from Frazier was referring to his time with the Texans 

“He did a good job in Houston - he was a tackling machine,” Frazier said.

the OTAs part was referring to a pass breakup he had in coverage 

It is an article from a local writer about a new player that gives a little background history and an opinion about how Adams is doing in OTAs. You would think people would welcome any info from OTAs with the inherent understanding that any opinion offered should be viewed through the lens that it is only OTAs. 

Don't understand some of the reactions throughout this thread.

As usual, Yolo, I appreciate the post.

• Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Thank you for picking up the the slack for all us cynical dummies with such outstanding intellectual contributions. :thumbsup:

• Awesome! (+1) 1