New LB Tyrell Adams making an impact at OTAs

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Thank you for picking up the the slack for all us cynical dummies with such outstanding intellectual contributions. :thumbsup:

In the posters defense, he did a great job reiterating his feelings, reiterating his feelings, reiterating his feelings…In the posters defense, he did a great job reiterating his feelings, reiterating his feelings, reiterating his feelings…

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

It is an article from a local writer about a new player that gives a little background history and an opinion about how Adams is doing in OTAs. You would think people would welcome any info from OTAs with the inherent understanding that any opinion offered should be viewed through the lens that it is only OTAs. 

Don't understand some of the reactions throughout this thread.

As usual, Yolo, I appreciate the post.

Last year he was 10th in the league in Combined Tackles (125) so I guess he can tackle.

If the advanced stats say anything he was weak in pass coverage so if he improve there in the Bills D scheme maybe he's got a shot.

Worse case he could be a veteran depth player on the PS (depending on the PS rules/etc this year).

None of that makes me unhappy.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/3/2021 at 12:24 PM, YoloinOhio said:

I see… seems like he was just pointing out some positive observations of a new player. I can just delete the thread if its an issue?

Simon, you're being a bit ridiculous here.  Are you just trolling Yolo for kicks?  🤪

On 6/6/2021 at 6:51 PM, John from Riverside said:

Could this end up being a Jordan Poyer situation.....who was languishing on a bad Cleveland Browns team, plucked him and brought him to buffalo, and he ended up being a gem?

He wasn't exactly languishing though. Cleveland was hi first team and he had a nasty injury in his contract year, and didn't get picked up.

Still, as a good value free agent find I could see the comparison.

Edited by Tom Donahoe, GM