Is Khalil Mack available in a trade? Should we have interest?

3 hours ago, Ya Digg? said:

Can we combine the 2 together? Get Mack but for Ertz money! 

So you're saying we should combine both players to form a single two-way DE/TE and call him MaKertz? Zakhil MacErtz

Edited by Motorin'
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, QLBillsFan said:

Why exactly would the Bears want to get rid of a top 5 DE in his prime ? Who they traded a bunch of picks for, and would crush their cap ?

Just wondering? 😎

Why are you crushing our dreams? Basically we would have to offer 3 1st round picks, 2 for his talent and one for the insanely good contract that is left.

• Like (+1) 1

Worst part of the offseason. People get so bored and want to rehash things that have been discussed a million times already. 
Chicago has a playoff defense, if the rookie can win a job or Dalton plays halfway decent they are in the playoff hunt NOT rebuild mode. Montgomery, Kmet, Cohen, Mooney, Robinson.. That’s a young offense with some potential if Nagy can remember how to coach offense. 

Its also a great time to sell your home in today’s market 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Wouldn't want to give up Hughes but I would definitely be all in on Mack. He should have been the pick anyways. 

Whaley the idiot. That pick would've made so much sense on so many levels. The planets basically aligned for them and they cheated destiny for *ladies & gentleman* Sammy Watkins. Yes, nobody thought Watkins would suck as bad as he did, but everyone in their grandma would've swung for Mack, the safer pick with just as much upside @ a position of need as well. 

Edit: On some Butterfly Effect **** we might not of ended up with Josh Allen though so maybe it all worked out.

3 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

a. Bears are still in deep salary cap hell for the 2021 season making it unlikely they can improve significantly this offseason.

b. They just drafted a rookie QB and should be in rebuild mode.

c. Going into full rebuild is the only way Nagy can really save his job since they are unlikely to make the postseason with a rookie QB. 

d. Khalil Mack is rumored to be trying to sell his house!!

e. After the Diggs restructure, Bills can easily absorb Mack's reasonable remaining salary by a further restructure and offering a couple of 2022 picks or trading Jerry Hughes and a conditional future first

f. Post June, it appears Bears can absorb Mack's dead cap (they have over 45 mill in 2022 cap space and a rookie QB).

This can be the move that puts the Bills defense over the top.

Flame Away!!

Edit: More than just a rumor. Ha!

https://www.chicagotribune.com/real-estate/elite-street/ct-re-elite-street-khalil-mack-glencoe-20210527-ultfilqsyjdh7bhjohwnkwvifu-story.html

I'm not one for these kinds of posts, but when it comes to Mack I'd say get er' done, Beansie. If he can somehow swing it. I'd use a 1st on him. It certainly worked for Diggs. 

Edited by ChronicAndKnuckles

11 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

The article also says he purchased a 6.5M condo on the Gold Coast in March.  Since this is a Chicago paper I assume they mean Chicago`s Gold Coast and most likely Mack would just rather live in the city than the suburbs.

Edited by Billy Claude
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

But, but, but, we can trade for the ghost of Walter payton, manning in his prime, Megatron, Aaron Rodgers before he was a weasel, LT, Ronnie Lott, yadayada yada.

my god, this happens every year.  Sure and I’d like to win the powerball for a bajillion dollars.  Not happening.

3 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Wouldn't want to give up Hughes but I would definitely be all in on Mack. He should have been the pick anyways. 

Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the NFL.......a 6 time first team All Pro........3x NFL defensive player of the year..........and they wouldn't have had to trade up for him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1