Is Khalil Mack available in a trade? Should we have interest?

21 minutes ago, Billy Claude said:

The article also says purchased a 6.5M condo on the Gold Coast in March.  Since this is a Chicago paper I assume they mean Chicago`s Gold Coast and most likely Mack would just rather live in the city than the suburbs.

Possible. But it is also a fact that a condo is far easier to rent / sell than a unique house.

24 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Possible. But it is also a fact that a condo is far easier to rent / sell than a unique house.

Nagy and Pace are in a do or die season.  Any draft choices they get in a trade will be made by another GM/coach without Mack.

Edited by Billy Claude

3 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the NFL.......a 6 time first team All Pro........3x NFL defensive player of the year..........and they wouldn't have had to trade up for him.

We could go through every draft and do that honestly. For where we picked, trade up or not, Mack made the most sense.

39 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

We could go through every draft and do that honestly. For where we picked, trade up or not, Mack made the most sense.

As I said here at the time.........Donald was the best defensive player in that draft.    He had been the most dominant defensive player in the NCAA as well.    The Bills were in perfect position to stand pat at #9 and select a player who will likely go down as the best DL of the first 25 years of the 21st century(including JJ Watt).

The reason why the Bills didn't pick a defensive lineman is because they had "The Cold Front".......a STACKED DL......with Williams/Dareus/Williams/Hughes in place.    Trading multiple picks(including the next year's #1) just to move up to select a DL would have made NO sense at the time.    In hindsight it would have been a good value and a great story though.......but as good as Mack has been......he has not been in the shoe-in first ballot HOF class of Aaron Donald.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’ve been trumpeting about the 1:9:1 defensive scheme right along, and I have faced nothing but ridicule from these keyboard warriors.   

You are just ahead of your time. They ridiculed the forward pass back in the day. 🤷‍♂️

I just don't think it works cap wise. The Bears adjusted his contract to help give them some space which means he becomes very hard to trade. In an ideal world I would have loved to have traded a 1st for him. But this just doesn't add up given the circumstances. 

14 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Worst part of the offseason. People get so bored and want to rehash things that have been discussed a million times already. 
Chicago has a playoff defense, if the rookie can win a job or Dalton plays halfway decent they are in the playoff hunt NOT rebuild mode. Montgomery, Kmet, Cohen, Mooney, Robinson.. That’s a young offense with some potential if Nagy can remember how to coach offense. 

Its also a great time to sell your home in today’s market 

Plus the article states he already has purchased another property......no smoke here folks, AND no fire.  AND no Mack.....

9 hours ago, Billl said:

Zero chance he’s available, but if he were Beane should pay whatever it costs to get him.  That would give him a hand strong enough to make it worth going all in.

So be specific - how many #1 picks is whatever?