Critical Race Theory

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This must be an excellent opinion. After all, we he has a Ukrainian flag next to his name

Yup, the obligatory flag pin represents you as a member of another virtue signaling group which grants you immediate moral and ethical superiority on any and all topics.  But providing actual support for the Ukrainian people in need, likely not so much.

I can top that.  A week ago I was socializing at home with actual and certified Ukrainian born people last week for a family event.  But they're a little heavy and too bulky to pin to my shirt collar!  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Meet The Billionaires’ Club Pumping Critical Race Theory Into Your Child’s Classroom

by Luke Rosiak

A decade ago, when an Obama-era initiative called “Common Core” convinced 41 states to give up control of their education standards, it was infamously the result of a massive influence campaign by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Now, with America’s K-12 landscape being turned upside down by “equity” initiatives that divide children by ethnicity and devalue rigorous academics, the culprit is much the same: Gates and other philanthropic foundations.

piqsels.com-id-svsyf-1200x675.jpg

https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/26/meet-the-billionaires-club-pumping-critical-race-theory-into-your-childs-classroom/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Victory – I’m A Teacher Who Blew The Whistle On CRT In Schools, Suffered Retaliation, But Now I’ve Prevailed

by Ramona Bessinger

On July 13, 2021, I blew the whistle at Legal Insurrection on how a new Critical Race curriculum in the Providence, Rhode Island, middle school where I taught was creating racial hostility, turning students and staff against me because I was white, and turning students against their country. My students, almost all of whom were minority, started calling me “America” because I was white — You are America, they would say, we are not.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/07/victory-im-a-teacher-who-blew-the-whistle-on-crt-in-schools-suffered-retaliation-but-now-ive-prevailed/

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/21/2022 at 9:14 AM, B-Man said:

Screen-Shot-2022-05-17-at-8.11.35-AM.png

Would teaching about how brutal, powerful and crushing were racist laws in the past be considered CRT? 

Seems like this picture and caption are racist, trying to compare racists to people just trying to show what the racists did. 

It's like if you expose the truth, you get labled as just as bad as the criminal 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Would teaching about how brutal, powerful and crushing were racist laws in the past be considered CRT? 

Seems like this picture and caption are racist, trying to compare racists to people just trying to show what the racists did. 

It's like if you expose the truth, you get labled as just as bad as the criminal 

The important words are ‘in the past’. Did you skip school the month when the rest of us all talked about this?