Critical Race Theory

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Per which far right rag?

Im still waiting for you or @B-Man to share how the Tulsa Massacre would be taught with and without CRT.

Lets hear it! 

Your tiny brain has such a hard time understanding our points of view.  Either that or your political blinders have you jumping to false assumptions of our points of view.  You twist all we say to fit your narrative.  🙄

• Agree 2

Whatever your take on it, it is wildly dishonest to say that (actual) critical race theory is just "talking about race."

CRT is the left-most paradigm of academic legal/historical studies, which argues that "racism is everyday" and facially neutral systems are set up to oppress.

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Your tiny brain has such a hard time understanding our points of view.  Either that or your political blinders have you jumping to false assumptions of our points of view.  You twist all we say to fit your narrative.  🙄

Another white flag from Sedition Jim.

You *know* so much about CRT and how it’s taught - how it MAKES kids feel shame - but you can’t share how.  

Sad Jim - take your pea brain back to your safe place - Ann will comfort your FEELINGs.

Edited by BillStime

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Another white flag from Sedition Jim.

Again fellow members, note how the childishness of Billztime still equates posting to "winning and losing"

FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT TO PROPAGANDIZE: 

Left-wing educators hold rallies to protest bans on teaching critical race theory in schools.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/left-wing-educators-hold-rallies-to-protest-bans-on-teaching-critical-race-theory-in-schools/

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Again fellow members, note how the childishness of Billztime still equates posting to "winning and losing"

FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHT TO PROPAGANDIZE: 

Left-wing educators hold rallies to protest bans on teaching critical race theory in schools.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/left-wing-educators-hold-rallies-to-protest-bans-on-teaching-critical-race-theory-in-schools/

Fighting for the right to propagandize? 

Have you seen your self? You’re like Trump - you must win the day.

So speaking of propaganda - are you going to share how the Tulsa Massacre would be taught with CRT and without?

Or are you going to be like Jim and continue to lash out…

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD

Critical Race Theory Opponents Win Board Elections at Nation’s Top High School.

https://freebeacon.com/campus/critical-race-theory-opponents-win-board-elections-at-nations-top-high-school/

Still nothing? Free Beacon or REDSTATE can’t tell you how you’re supposed to think… I mean highlight how the Tulsa Massacre is taught w and wo CRT? 

It’s really a simple question and really sad that you or your handlers didn’t highlight.

Edited by BillStime

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I have no problem if it's taught the way the theory is laid out.  But it has morphed into a potentially a very divisive concept that points the finger at current white people as the problem.  That we are all racists or white supremacists.  Academia is run by mostly liberals and the teachers that have come out of our university system the past 10 years or so seem to have been taught that white Americans are the source of all the countries problems.  CRT has become Ethnic Studies which doesn't cover the history of race relations in this country as much as who is currently responsible for the current state of the lives of POC.  It lays no responsibility on them.  Sure the past influences things today but over time that influence diminishes and Academia appears to avoid that conversation completely.   

It CAN?  No it does!!   Have you not been paying attention?  The predominant color of those resenting white people are......white people  

Oh I’m paying attention Chef Jack!  Maybe it’s YOU who isn’t!  

2 hours ago, Governor said:

Which parts are untrue? This isn’t anywhere near as crazy as schools teaching that the 3/5 compromise was good for blacks, or climate denialism, or creationism.

And math. Don’t forget math, which comes right after climate denialismishness.  We need a global math tax. 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Free Beacon or REDSTATE can’t tell you how you’re supposed to think… 

No one falls for your "One Note" response any more little man.

I ask the board, does this look familiar ?  Is this where some of the folks here get their "insight" ?

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No one falls for your "One Note" response any more little man.

I ask the board, does this look familiar ?  Is this where some of the folks here get their "insight" ?

Do you realize how pathetic you sound? You can’t even distinguish how the Tulsa Massacre would be taught w CRT applied or not.

Do you realize EVERYONE can see you dodging this question?

Edited by BillStime

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you realize how pathetic you sound? You can’t even distinguish how the Tulsa Massacre would be taught w CRT applied or not.

Do you realize EVERYONE can you dodging this question?

Lies.  I don’t see that at all.  I see you unraveling with odd commentary and outlandish proclamations of victory over imagined anonymous foes.  

I actually think @B-Man should be a history teacher because he keeps taking you to school!  

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Lies.  I don’t see that at all.  I see you unraveling with odd commentary and outlandish proclamations of victory over imagined anonymous foes.  

I actually think @B-Man should be a history teacher because he keeps taking you to school!  

Awe how cute - his buddy from their safe place is attempting to bail the coward out.

@Chef Jim and @B-Man - proclaimed experts of CRT - can’t even address a simple question that goes to heart of their argument. They cannot differentiate how our history is taught using CRT and not.

Its really a simple question…

But I’m sure Bonnie appreciates you fighting his battles.

Just now, BillStime said:

It’s a perfect example for you and your friends to illustrate how CRT would apply to this historical event.

The simple fact that @Chef Jimand @B-Mancant do it illustrates they are frauds and pawns.

It’s literally impossible for anyone to be more of a pawn than you. But since you’re an expert at it, I’ll take your opinion of others under consideration. 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Awe how cute - his buddy from their safe place is attempting to bail the coward out.

@Chef Jim and @B-Man - proclaimed experts of CRT - can’t even address a simple question that goes to heart of their argument. They cannot differentiate how our history is taught using CRT and not.

Its really a simple question…

But I’m sure Bonnie appreciates you fighting his battles.

I acknowledge you feel this way. 

Godspeed Billsy.