Craziest 77 seconds in NFL History Video

On 6/2/2021 at 9:43 AM, blitzboy54 said:

Dan Reeves called bills fans classless in an interview after game. I never understood what his problem was. 

...Could be, because the team buses, always left the stadium, via a side road close to Lot 1. Some fans (not me) would 'Moon' the buses as they departed the facility. In addition to the Bills fan 'anatomy lesson', the Miami team buses were pelted with snowballs, or half empty beer cans, depending on the weather.

On 6/4/2021 at 9:56 AM, BUFFALOBART said:

...Could be, because the team buses, always left the stadium, via a side road close to Lot 1. Some fans (not me) would 'Moon' the buses as they departed the facility. In addition to the Bills fan 'anatomy lesson', the Miami team buses were pelted with snowballs, or half empty beer cans, depending on the weather.

none of this shocks me

41 minutes ago, BillsfaninChicago said:

Man that fans being too noisy rule was insane. I think some teams actually got penalized for it which is crazy.

How were zebras supposed to hear about them being blind if noise was too loud? :devil:

• Haha (+1) 1