Craziest 77 seconds in NFL History Video

This insanity continued after the Bye. We were home to the Jets. True to form, we managed to suck for 3 quarters. Then came the play that turned the game on its ear. I watched from my lower bowl seat as the Bills broke the huddle. I yelled out “Lofton has single coverage!,” Then, yelling to Kelly on the field -as if it would do any good- “Find James, Jimmy! FIND JAMES!” He did. A Perfect bomb down the left sideline that Lofton caught on the back tip of the ball! Touchdown! The folks around my seats starting calling me ‘Coach’  after that play and it stuck til I moved to Florida.

With the game in the balance and clock ticking down to seconds, Kelly found Jamie Mueller in the endzone for the 3rd consecutive comeback win. I knew then this season was SPECIAL!

Thanks for the videos, fellas!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Thanks for the replies All! I thought seeing we are going to have lots of good times coming through the next several years that I would remind people of one of the great fun memories.

Good times to come folks.. this is only the beginning!

9 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

I remember that game well. And, the very next week they came from behind and beat the Raiders with 24 unanswered points in the 4th quarter. It was a crazy two weeks....

Miami Sound Machine's "Get on Your Feet" reminds me of the pregame that night with the corny graphics sinking the Radiers' ship. 

Next favorite part: Bruce at the end of that game commenting on the Raiders' record..."Four and O no mo!"

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/2/2021 at 2:49 PM, NE Branch said:

Miami Sound Machine's "Get on Your Feet" reminds me of the pregame that night with the corny graphics sinking the Radiers' ship. 

Next favorite part: Bruce at the end of that game commenting on the Raiders' record..."Four and O no mo!"

That was  Da Bears.   We were both 4-0 going into the fifth week.  The Bears had a great running back and my old mind forgets who iit was. They had first and goal on the five right in front of us.  They tried running 4 straight downs and   we stopped them  at  the one foot line.   Bruce's "Four and O no mo!"  was on the way into the locker room that hame.

Edited by Wacka

35 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Throughout the whole second half of the AFCCG I thought we were one monster play away from turning the game like this one. 

I Thought and still think we could of taken them last year. Our beat up WR core had lots to do with the results but I agree.. we needed that one monster play..

18 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Interesting video with some history in it.

I was in the stands for that game.  It's one of the few I have seen that really stands out in my long term memory.  It was absolutely nuts in the stands.

2 hours ago, wjag said:

I was in the stands for that game.  It's one of the few I have seen that really stands out in my long term memory.  It was absolutely nuts in the stands.

I was not there but watched it on tv. Fans were nuts period that year lol. awesome game to watch. Glad I brought up a good memory for you