Top 100 Throws of the 2020 NFL Season (Josh Allen disrespected)

MJS

2 hours ago, Boxcar said:

No. Nor was the throw over Warner. Nor was the shoulder shimmy against Pittsburgh. Nor was the falling shovel pass to Diggs where he hurt his shoulder.

It's literally just 90% deep balls (which is why there's so much Herbert and Wilson). That's it. Hail Murray finished #1, which was essentially a blind throw to somewhere in the endzone. It should be almost all credited to Hopkins, not Murray.

Yep, a lot of great throws missing. I mean, Sam Darnold was featured more than Josh Allen.

I'm surprised they didn't have a bunch of Mahomes incompletions given how much the media swoons even over those.

I also like Beasley down the sideline early in the Rams game.  Ignore this trash and go watch the Cover 1 break downs of Josh this year.  They are awesome and a lot of fun.  Thankfully they went the whole season (NFL didnt shut them down).  Watching those over the 3 years of Allens career has been worth the time investment.  

• Like (+1) 1

This list is pretty terrible. 

#14 might be the most ridiculous. It's just Mahomes rolling out, stepping up, and throwing to a wide open Kelce.

Even Barkley's is kinda weak. A nice throw and catch, but this list is littered with deep throws to guys that are pretty open, that doesn't do it for me. 

1 and 2 are a toss up, can't argue too much.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

This list is pretty terrible. 

#14 might be the most ridiculous. It's just Mahomes rolling out, stepping up, and throwing to a wide open Kelce.

Even Barkley's is kinda weak. A nice throw and catch, but this list is littered with deep throws to guys that are pretty open, that doesn't do it for me. 

1 and 2 are a toss up, can't argue too much.

I can argue #1. There wasn't anything special about the throw. It was one of the greatest catches I've ever seen ever, but the throw wasn't special. I guess alluding the defenders to make the throw was nice.

5 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

I also like Beasley down the sideline early in the Rams game.  Ignore this trash and go watch the Cover 1 break downs of Josh this year.  They are awesome and a lot of fun.  Thankfully they went the whole season (NFL didnt shut them down).  Watching those over the 3 years of Allens career has been worth the time investment.  

Erik's top 5 >>>>> whatever the hell this crap is

4 hours ago, MJS said:

I can argue #1. There wasn't anything special about the throw. It was one of the greatest catches I've ever seen ever, but the throw wasn't special. I guess alluding the defenders to make the throw was nice.

The ability to make that throw was impressive. It wasn't aimed, but he was able to throw a 50-60 yard bomb while off balance at the sideline and keep it in bounds. But he was just trying to get it somewhere in the endzone and hope for a win on a jump ball, so I can accept it should be on the list, but #1? Give me a break.

• Agree 1

The TD throw to Diggs in the the 4th quarter against the Colts.  It was like Allen beamed the ball to Diggs and it just appeared in his hands in the end zone.

Also the throw to Knox down the seam in the 2nd NE game.

Edited by CincyBillsFan

6 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Patrick Willis? I thought that dude retired like 5 years ago. Am I missing something? 

Josh Allen went back in time in order to punk Patrick Willis.

That's how competitive he is.

• Haha (+1) 1