Top 100 Throws of the 2020 NFL Season (Josh Allen disrespected)

MJS

Allen was listed a few times early in the video at #97, 95, and 83, and that's all. Meanwhile, they have a ton of routine, normal throws from lots of other QB's in the video that should not be listed. They decided to include a lot of important throws because of their impact on individual games (which I'm fine with, to a certain extent). It's just surprising to me that Allen is not listed more, or at least listed higher. A lot of his best throws aren't even listed.

Oh, and Matt Barkley had a throw listed at #87.

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

#1 and #2 should really be swapped that facemask heave was ridiculous definitely better than Murray's prayer which apparently had the power to make Josh and Diggs proceeding TD disappear.

Yeah, lot's of Hail Mary's on the list. They are more on the receivers than the QB's.

I watched the top 100 catches too. That catch by Hopkins is number one on that list too.

46 minutes ago, MJS said:

Allen was listed a few times early in the video at #97, 95, and 83, and that's all. Meanwhile, they have a ton of routine, normal throws from lots of other QB's in the video that should not be listed. They decided to include a lot of important throws because of their impact on individual games (which I'm fine with, to a certain extent). It's just surprising to me that Allen is not listed more, or at least listed higher. A lot of his best throws aren't even listed.

Oh, and Matt Barkley had a throw listed at #87.

It's basically just a bunch of deep balls. Whoopdie do. That Diggs throw at the beginning was harder and more incredible than the vast majority on this list.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, geggytah said:

The throw that Allen made over Patrick Willis to Gabe Davis in the game vs the 49ers was one of the best throws I've ever seen by any QB ever.

Patrick Willis hasn't played in over half a decade .

It was Fred Warner

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Didn’t watch the video, but was the TD throw to Diggs at the end of the game vs Arizona listed? That was the best, clutch throw I’ve seen Josh make yet.

That was the throw that I realized he might be the best QB in the league- in that situation I would have said that throw was impossible until I saw it. 

19 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Didn’t watch the video, but was the TD throw to Diggs at the end of the game vs Arizona listed? That was the best, clutch throw I’ve seen Josh make yet.

No. Nor was the throw over Warner. Nor was the shoulder shimmy against Pittsburgh. Nor was the falling shovel pass to Diggs where he hurt his shoulder.

It's literally just 90% deep balls (which is why there's so much Herbert and Wilson). That's it. Hail Murray finished #1, which was essentially a blind throw to somewhere in the endzone. It should be almost all credited to Hopkins, not Murray.

Edited by Boxcar

11 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

No. Nor was the throw over Warner. Nor was the shoulder shimmy against Pittsburgh. Nor was the falling shovel pass to Diggs where he hurt his shoulder.

It's literally just 90% deep balls (which is why there's so much Herbert and Wilson). That's it. Hail Murray finished #1, which was essentially a blind throw to somewhere in the endzone. It should be almost all credited to Hopkins, not Murray.

Or the 3rd and 23 to Beasley.  Really the Kumerow TD pass that was featured was a laser, but hardly a clutch throw.  The Bills were up big at that point

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, cage said:

Or the 3rd and 23 to Beasley.  Really the Kumerow TD pass that was featured was a laser, but hardly a clutch throw.  The Bills were up big at that point

Including playoffs?  The 2 dimes he threw to davis after the 4th down stop were both important and ridiculously good.

• Like (+1) 3