Rex Burkhead-- signing with Texans

3 hours ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

Always liked him as a player and person but his injury history is less than ideal.  I have some really good friends who live in Dallas and know Rex personally from their church and say he is an exemplary person and role model.

It's nice that he's a good person, but I just don't see how he would add value to the Bills. It sounds like a lot of Bills fans are much higher on him than I am, though. Did he have a good game against the Bills at some point? Is that why?

They have 7 RB`s under contract...talk about a rotation if they ran the ball 50 times they could all get 7 touches ;)

4 hours ago, MJS said:

It's nice that he's a good person, but I just don't see how he would add value to the Bills. It sounds like a lot of Bills fans are much higher on him than I am, though. Did he have a good game against the Bills at some point? Is that why?

The Patsies backs took turns having good games for 20 years against the Bills :(

He must have had one at some point ;)

He played his first four professional seasons with the Bengals before signing with the Patriots in 2017, with whom he played for another four years including back-to-back Super Bowls, losing Super Bowl LII, but winning Super Bowl LIII. Because of Burkhead's versatile skill set that enables him to run the ball, catch passes, block in pass protection, and play special teams, New England Coach Bill Belichick has described him as a rare “four-down player."[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Burkhead

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

He played his first four professional seasons with the Bengals before signing with the Patriots in 2017, with whom he played for another four years including back-to-back Super Bowls, losing Super Bowl LII, but winning Super Bowl LIII. Because of Burkhead's versatile skill set that enables him to run the ball, catch passes, block in pass protection, and play special teams, New England Coach Bill Belichick has described him as a rare “four-down player."[1]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Burkhead

All well and good, but he's still a 'Burkhead'. 🤨

Later today, my house:

knock knock knock

me: "Who is it?"

R.B.: "Rex Burkhead!!!"

me:  "Eek!" 😕

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Forgot?

9 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

All well and good, but he's still a 'Burkhead'. 🤨

Later today, my house:

knock knock knock

me: "Who is it"

R.B.: "Rex Burkhead!!!"

me:  "Eek!" 😕

He knocked 3 times ??  

14 hours ago, MJS said:

Uh, he has never been that good of a running back and he is old.

Both Singletary and Moss are better than him. And Matt Breida.

Breida is way better. Go look at Breida's 2018 and 2019 stats. Burkhead is just a change of pace, roll player. He is nothing special.

He was comparing Rex with Taiwan Jones....not with Breida

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Beane is holding out for Peyton Hillis

That, or some of these TE conversions to wash out.  Stick them downfield and tell them "Don't let the other guys catch anything!"

It's wrong of me, but Peyton Hills sounds like someone that hangs around Paris Hilton. 
Now who's sounding like Andy Rooney? 🤔