Pete Prisco's (CBS Sports) top 100 for 2021

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

I just wondered why you think he'll be ranked significantly higher in that one. Do you think the players have a higher opinion of Allen than the media?

I do. I think Kelce is the only other non QB along with Donald that could be ranked higher. 

I think Mahomes, Rodgers, and Brady are locks to be higher. 

9 minutes ago, NoName said:

Damn.  We really did mess up in trading Wyatt Teller.  He's ranked higher than any current lineman we have on our roster.

sigh...hindsight is always 20-20...is also out-playing Cody Ford who was a much higher pick...Browns interior line may be the best in the NFL and will be hard to pay all three of those guys plus Baker the big bucks when those entry level contracts expire

This is just Pete Prisco's personal opinion and is not any more meaningful than anyone on this board creating his or her own Top 100. That said, for something he titled 'Top 100 NFL Players of 2021', it's asinine to have DeShaun Watson at #23 and Dak Prescott at #50, IMO. Watson may not even play this year. Until he is cleared to play, he should be left off of any 2021 lists. JMO

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Pete Prisco obviously has too much ranker arrogance at this point.

Did anyone else immediately check to see how far away W is from R on the keyboard?

🤔

2 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

I think the current PFF exchange rate is to drop all Buffalo players 27 spots from any rational ranking.

Insightful?  Or inciteful? 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

Tre White is his 6th rated QB.  

I'd say that's pretty darn good for a cornerback. 😶 Just playin.

Who gives one little turd where some sportswriter ranks anyone?  But I suspect since Tre is primarily a zone coverage corner that plays off coverage has something to do with why he isn't higher on this list.

6 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/top-100-nfl-players-of-2021-patrick-mahomes-holds-on-to-no-1-spot-josh-allen-rockets-into-top-10/?ftag=SPM-16-10abi8e

Highlights:

Josh Allen 10

Stefon Diggs 12

Tre White 78

Class of 2018 QBs

Josh Allen 10

Lamar Jackson 28

Baker Mayfield Just missed top 100

Sam Darnold No mention

Josh Rosen Obviously no mention

I didn't look at the list yet.  But where is Cole Beasley?  He played top 50 (or at least close to it last year).  I would have put Tre a little higher then 78.  I think he had more big plays in 2019 though.

5 hours ago, YattaOkasan said:

Jamal Adams on the list is pretty bad imo.  He looked awful in our game.  Maybe it was just one but he had missed assignments and was scorched.

LOL maybe cuz his Head Coach Pete 'Let's go bowlin'" Carroll thought Bills would run 50 times that game and played Jamal as Nickel LB all game!

3 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

Christian Wade

In 2022 Top 100?  At 31 yrs of age?  

Can we pick another team....or sport - for him to win it?

8 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

He's 6th among cb's on the list. Not really what i would call a ton of disrespect IMO. 

True, but as a GM , in an open draft of current players, I believe Tre goes top 3 for CBs

Edited by JerseyBills