PFF: Dak over Josh Allen, cites Allen’s “arm arrogance” as a point of regression

Crappy hot take by this idiot, but seriously, if the NFL 'reset' and had a re-draft...

1) Mahomes

2)?

Dak isn't anywhere close to this conversation...

IMO, it would be between Josh Allen, Trevor Lawrence, Lamar Jackson, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, and Deshaun Watson (even with all his muscle problems) for spots 2-7.

Then you have Russel Wilson, Kyler Murray, and Baker Mayfield still remaining.... This also doesn't take into account teams like the Jets who would take Rodgers even though he only has a couple of years left.

Then you have a bunch of QB's like Dak Prescott at this next tier...

6 hours ago, wppete said:

What complete nonesense. These guys truly are morons. PFF has become a laughing stock. 

It's not nonsense. Every time they post this ****, some yahoo can't wait to race over and explode about how stupid it is and generate a bunch of clicks for them meanwhile the Cowboys forums are rushing over to high five about PFF may suck, but they're right on this one!

Some of ya'll are locked into this idea that the people writing this are writing stuff to super ultra accurate.. They're not, they want your attention and they're easily able to get it. 

• Vomit 1

It's not only the fact that they invent a metric called "arm arrogance", they also attribute it to Josh BEFORE he's actually shown any symptoms of it. It's like me picking Peterman over Brady because I expect Brady's left leg to turn into a hair brush.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I wish I could agree 1000 times

Old enough to know better 😅

Isn’t he the guy who said Duck Hodges was better?

Evidently!

I think that was Mike Renner. Ben Solak actually works for the Draft Network, I don’t know if he was just a guest on PFF live or what 

Edited by YoloinOhio

His premises are incorrect. When you realize his premises are incorrect, it is easy to dismantle his argument. He states that a step back is, "inevitable." This is not a factual statement, and therefore the rest of his argument is false. This is basic logic.

Remember when sports writers wrote about the actual sport not make weak attempts to create drama?

It’s turning into the Music on MTV thing. If we want ACTUAL sports content, we have to hit ESPN 3 and FS2 lol

Seems to be the direction of all media these days. Heavy on emotion, a slight dusting of facts/insight.

I guess if you’re hiring pool is high school newspaper clubs because they’re cheaper, this is what you can expect.  Always ignore the bait lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

NOT going to click on that

I can't remember the last time I gave PFF a click.  I absolutely refuse.  It really is pure garbage and it starts with Collinsworth.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Obviously, these jock-wannabes have never played the position. ONLY very good quarterbacks have ‘arm arrogance’.

ONLY!

Chand, I was thinking the same.  For this very reason, I can honestly say I’ve never been to PFF.  The only reason I know a small amount of what is written and said is one of you guys keep bringing it up, so I’ll look on our board, or PFF is brought up on NFLR and WGR quite often.  They have a show on NFLR on the worst slot on the weekend, so when I’m driving home from a movie or whatever if they come on, I go to their save material and listen to another show.  That’s how much I care what they have to say.

• Awesome! (+1) 1