NFL Network: Bills @Browns 2019

Just now, ScottLaw said:

I think your hate is interfering with your judgement. Browns should be a good team again this year. 

They won't be as good as people think, they are the new Dolphins where every year people think on paper they look great.

36 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

It really bugs me that all but one of the replays involving the Bills that they have shown, involve Bills losses.  

They are showing the Colts playoff game in the coming week.  

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Jarvis Landry baker mayfield Kareem hunt Myles Garrett 

As someone who has always had a soft spot for other "rust belt" teams (Bengals, Browns) i have to agree with you here...they are made up of some really unlikable players...though I like Garrett, I would add OBJ to your list.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I know.  That's the one game they are showing that was a win.  The others are all losses.  

Well, they do tend to show games from the last few seasons...hopefully, we will add to the winning legacy the next few years.  They did show the Seahawks game not too long ago too...we pretty much rolled over teams as the season went on. Those kind of games don't tend to get replayed to so much.

Edited by Buftex

I have mixed feelings about the Browns. I feel for them, in a way, and see their struggle as similar to the Bills. I also have a few close friends from Cleveland, and I actually like the blue-collar charm of their city. Spent a week there once, and had fun.

And, unpopular as such an opinion might be on this board, I actually like Baker Mayfield.

But... 

I can't get past my sincere dislike for Jarvis Landry, or OBJ, or-- especially-- Miles Garrett. F that guy. The way he handled his assault on Mason Rudolf-- clearly lying a week after the fact that Rudolf had used the "N" word, as an excuse for his violent behavior-- is utterly reprehensible. And for anyone who wants to bring up all the swell, charitable things he has done for the community since his brutal outburst, I will just say, thank the public relations firm he obviously hired after the fact for all of that. They were probably the same MFers who suggested he accuse Rudolf of overt racism to deflect responsibility for his own actions. 

Edited by Rocky Landing

14 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I thought that was one of Allen’s worst games as a pro.

Me too. He was a big reason we lost that day. He held the ball forever, missed open receivers, got happy feet in the pocket and generally played a very Tyrod Taylor style game. It was the culmination of a run of Josh playing safe post the New England meltdown. McDermott called him in that week and gave him the "play fearless" chat. 

He has never played close to this badly again since. A lot of people look at the New England meltdown as the turning point. To me it is always this game. Josh has been a different Quarterback since.

13 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

TB, I like you’re takes, but it’s the opposite.  Most people don’t think the Browns are better than us, but possible with a ton of reasons better than the aging no o line Steelers, and the Ravens who can’t no matter what they do have a passing game.

the browns will be in the hunt Andy we’ll see.  It will be a fun year.

nothing would make me happier than the division leaders are the bills, chiefs, browns (their drought sucked as much as ours), and Colts (how can’t you root for Reich may god be with you greatest comeback of all time).  The wildcards who cares.  I like some but as long as this year we are #1 with the bye is all that matters.  I’d rather see the browns pick off the chiefs with that punishing running game.

I both agree that the Browns are going to be right in the mix and that we should want them to be because they have more of the makeup of a Chiefs defeater than we do as presently constructed - pass rush and run game. I am pretty sure we'd take the Browns in an AFCCG at the Ralph.... if they can have knocked off the Chiefs first they might have helped punch our ticket to SoFi.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/30/2021 at 1:40 PM, machine gun kelly said:

TB, I like you’re takes, but it’s the opposite.  Most people don’t think the Browns are better than us, but possible with a ton of reasons better than the aging no o line Steelers, and the Ravens who can’t no matter what they do have a passing game.

the browns will be in the hunt Andy we’ll see.  It will be a fun year.

nothing would make me happier than the division leaders are the bills, chiefs, browns (their drought sucked as much as ours), and Colts (how can’t you root for Reich may god be with you greatest comeback of all time).  The wildcards who cares.  I like some but as long as this year we are #1 with the bye is all that matters.  I’d rather see the browns pick off the chiefs with that punishing running game.

I would love to see bills browns in AFCC. I think football needs something like that right now. Boy the story’s coming out up to that game. Wow 

• Agree 1

On 5/30/2021 at 12:56 PM, Buftex said:

For anyone interested, NFL Network will rebroadcast the Bills @Browns week 10, 2019 this evening at 9pm eastern.  Yes, another one of those annoying losses where we should have won...but you start to see Josh Allens game elevating around this time.

Appreciate the info !!!

I just can’t watch any games that we lose this one hurts even more cuz we should have won that game 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, TBBills said:

They won't be as good as people think, they are the new Dolphins where every year people think on paper they look great.

I hate the Browns as well and can’t stand Mayfield , unless they’re playing pats , dolphins or the Jets always want them / Browns to loose 

Edited by Putin
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Why would I want to rewatch a Bills-Browns game that we lost?  What's next, the 8-0 blizzard game?  The legendary 6-3 slugfest?  Yuck.

The 9-play goalline stand, the late TD to take the lead. Shut it off before Baker brings them back.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Putin said:

Appreciate the info !!!

I just can’t watch any games that we lose this one hurts even more cuz we should have won that game 

I get it...but for me, as long as it isn't a blow-out, I always enjoy watching old games. It is amazing how much you can forget...or didn't notice the first time around.  In this particular game, it was nice to remember how much potential Singletary and Knox flashed...I still hold out hope for both. And, it was actually a very entertaining football game...

19 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Really interesting seeing this game again. Josh really advanced by leaps and bounds since.

But you also can see he was turning the corner....a couple of those passes to Beasley were pure arm talent.

3 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Why would I want to rewatch a Bills-Browns game that we lost?  What's next, the 8-0 blizzard game?  The legendary 6-3 slugfest?  Yuck.

They generally replay games that are historical significance, or were just good football games.  This was actually a good, competitive football game.

14 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The 9-play goalline stand, the late TD to take the lead. Shut it off before Baker brings them back.

They actually had held them on the goal line later, as well.  They were going to go for it, again, on 4th & 2, but a penalty knocked them back 5 yards, so they had to settle for a field goal. 

I started watching it today, even though I hated the outcome of that crappy game. Josh wasn’t bad, he just wasn’t great. That alone shouldn’t have lost the game.. I went out on the patio for a while (coming here) and Wifee returned from the pool.. ‘The Bills are on!’ She said, stepping into the house.. “I know...”

I hate Cleveland..🤷‍♂️