NFL Network: Bills @Browns 2019

For anyone interested, NFL Network will rebroadcast the Bills @Browns week 10, 2019 this evening at 9pm eastern.  Yes, another one of those annoying losses where we should have won...but you start to see Josh Allens game elevating around this time.

Edited by Buftex
grammer
  • Like (+1) 2

I was at this game. Defense kept us in it… the goal line stand where we stuffed them on goal and 1 like 8 times was amazing to watch. 

Josh struggled but made a few plays here and there. Definitely left a lot on the field. 

Everyone around me was going nuts on the touch pass fumble… I knew it was coming back right away.

Tough loss… being in Pittsburgh a few weeks later when we clinched made it ok for me though. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Bills are now super bowl contenders and Browns might not make the playoffs next year.

TB, I like you’re takes, but it’s the opposite.  Most people don’t think the Browns are better than us, but possible with a ton of reasons better than the aging no o line Steelers, and the Ravens who can’t no matter what they do have a passing game.

the browns will be in the hunt Andy we’ll see.  It will be a fun year.

nothing would make me happier than the division leaders are the bills, chiefs, browns (their drought sucked as much as ours), and Colts (how can’t you root for Reich may god be with you greatest comeback of all time).  The wildcards who cares.  I like some but as long as this year we are #1 with the bye is all that matters.  I’d rather see the browns pick off the chiefs with that punishing running game.

• Like (+1) 1

browns game- plan was to pass at Wallace, it worked well, my confidence in Wallace has remained low since, esp in-person with the binocs watching him try to tackle Adrian Petersen above the waist behind the line the scrimmage and bouncing-off like a rubber ball and eatiing pellets; testimonial...cant beat the Chiefs with starters like that my friends...

Edited by First Round Bust

41 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

browns game- plan was to pass at Wallace, it worked well, my confidence in Wallace has remained low since, esp in-person with the binocs watching him try to tackle Adrian Petersen above the waist behind the line the scrimmage and bouncing-off like a rubber ball and eatiing pellets; testimonial...cant beat the Chiefs with starters like that my friends...

In person with binocs changes what?

34 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why hate Browns?

AFC competitor, garbage owner, always being compared to the Bills. They got the easiest schedule last year, they lost twice to the Ravens and only beat a Steelers team that sat starters and we're a shell of themselves by years end.

27 minutes ago, TBBills said:

AFC competitor, garbage owner, always being compared to the Bills. They got the easiest schedule last year, they lost twice to the Ravens and only beat a Steelers team that sat starters and we're a shell of themselves by years end.

I hate the browns too, but you hate them because they had the easiest schedule, lost to the ravens twice and only beat a Steelers team that say starters and were a shell of themselves by years end?  Those sound like reasons that the Bills are better than the browns rather than reasons to hate them

48 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hate the browns too, but you hate them because they had the easiest schedule, lost to the ravens twice and only beat a Steelers team that say starters and were a shell of themselves by years end?  Those sound like reasons that the Bills are better than the browns rather than reasons to hate them

That goes back to my OP, thanks for putting it all together.

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

That goes back to my OP, thanks for putting it all together.

.....yeah.  Great post and explanation.  Dude asked you why you hated them.....you then answered with a couple valid reasons for hating them, followed by some nonsense

• Dislike 1

19 minutes ago, NewEra said:

.....yeah.  Great post and explanation.  Dude asked you why you hated them.....you then answered with a couple valid reasons for hating them, followed by some nonsense

You seem bothered by my post. Get over it.

"I don't like his answer boohoo."

Reply to your last post you never asked the question, you just made a smart ass comment.

Edited by TBBills
  • Agree 1