Vikings writer won't let go of the Diggs bone

Because things went sour in Minneapolis this writer is convinced it's inevitable in Buffalo.

The Viking Age: Should the Buffalo Bills be concerned about Stefon Diggs?.
https://thevikingage.com/2021/05/28/buffalo-bills-concerned-stefon-diggs-minnesota-vikings/

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• PromoTheRobot changed the title to Vikings writer won't let go of the Diggs bone
17 minutes ago, Logic said:

Hey Adam,

Letterkenny GIF by Crave

I’m thinking it’s his head...

😂👍

It’s click bait from a disgruntled person reminding me if Jerry Sullivan esq.  he’s not worth the time.

Heres an idea, how about you write about the dysfunction at times on you’re team and the growing sentiment in MN that maybe their head coach has outlived his time in MN., or even better write about some exciting things happening on the Vikings.

Read the comments section about this article. Viking fans don't agree with it either. Very objective about it. A few saying this writer should move on, get over it and be happy with the draft pick they made. Agreeing with TBD this is a click bait piece. Liking Viking fans a bit more today.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

It’s click bait from a disgruntled person reminding me if Jerry Sullivan esq.  he’s not worth the time.

Heres an idea, how about you write about the dysfunction at times on you’re team and the growing sentiment in MN that maybe their head coach has outlived his time in MN., or even better write about some exciting things happening on the Vikings.

Sully is a good writer, who makes sense most of the time. Over-cranky sometimes, and very willing to be controversial as he is in today's article about vaccinations? Yeah, absolutely, but Sully is worth a read.

This Minnesota guy is not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Because things went sour in Minneapolis this writer is convinced it's inevitable in Buffalo.

The Viking Age: Should the Buffalo Bills be concerned about Stefon Diggs?.
https://thevikingage.com/2021/05/28/buffalo-bills-concerned-stefon-diggs-minnesota-vikings/

Reading that was a waste of time. Three minutes of my life I will never get back.

Vikings fans won’t let it go either. Every Diggs article has the comment section full of sour grapes Vikings fans. 

I don’t get why they’re so upset, they got Jefferson out of the deal. Seems to me we both won in the deal, not sure why they won’t let this go. 

1 hour ago, Thurman#1 said:

Sully is a good writer, who makes sense most of the time. Over-cranky sometimes, and very willing to be controversial as he is in today's article about vaccinations? Yeah, absolutely, but Sully is worth a read.

This Minnesota guy is not.

Thurm I usually agree with you’re Miyagi wisdom (no offense to Miyagi on this board), and yes I really liked Sully’s Niagara article I read this morning on vacc.  In this topic, he was spot on, but cmon bud, he’s been over the top on some issues for years that hundreds of people on this board commented on and have likened him to those dingbat takes from Schoop and the Bulldog on WGR.

I didn’t reference Sully to slam him, but provide a correlation to this guy in MN who seems to have an ax to grind on Diggs.  I do not mean that some of Sullys takes are not on point, just he has been over the top and hung onto certain issues.  That’s all bud.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, CNY315 said:

Spotted this on the right smh

Stefon Diggs skips Bills first OTA practice session of 2021

https://thevikingage.com/2021/05/25/stefon-diggs-buffalo-bills-otas-minnesota-vikings/

I loved the comment from some tool saying "diva Diggs, will do anything for attention".

Like, um, dude, he literally didn't do anything.  The #1 WR in the league and Allen's most trusted target doesn't need to attend a voluntary session.

11 hours ago, CNY315 said:

Spotted this on the right smh

Stefon Diggs skips Bills first OTA practice session of 2021

https://thevikingage.com/2021/05/25/stefon-diggs-buffalo-bills-otas-minnesota-vikings/

While perusing his twatter, I noticed a lot of Viking fans predicting a 12+ win season. Am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

Vikings fans won’t let it go either. Every Diggs article has the comment section full of sour grapes Vikings fans. 

I don’t get why they’re so upset, they got Jefferson out of the deal. Seems to me we both won in the deal, not sure why they won’t let this go. 

I think they are just cheesed at the possibility that someone didn't want to play for them.

Good luck with Danielle Hunter, bros.

Edited by Boxcar