Cuomo Paying Laggards to Get Vaccinated

2 hours ago, Irv said:

Why is Cuomo rewarding yet-to-get-vaccinated losers with a college scholarship opportunuty, while the vaccinated get stiffed?  How long before Cuomo starts paying people to get vaccinated?  Utterly ridiculous.    

You’re onto us.  I’m not getting vaccinated until they really up the ante.   

$10k direct into my bank account. 
Season tickets.  
Free Netflix & HBO Max for a year.  

These are my demands.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, the democrats are the party of the people. Your party is a shrinking minority led around by big oil, the KKK and loud mouth media types that stoke your outrage over Mr. Potato Head and such 

That’s what they tell you all right. I don’t have a party, I Know both parties are corrupt and led by big money, see loud mouths all over the place, know for a fact the kkk was founded by democrats, know for a fact democrats are have their racists just as any other party, and couldn’t give a 💩about nonsense mr potato virtue signaling.   

I think for myself.  It’s not something useful idiots would understand.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You’re onto us.  I’m not getting vaccinated until they really up the ante.   

$10k direct into my bank account. 
Season tickets.  
Free Netflix & HBO Max for a year.  

These are my demands.  

Good post.  I agree.  We're not that far away!  But only for those disproportionally impacted by the pandemic and marijuana laws.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

I thought the democratic party was the peoples party? The party of all people no matter their creed, color or religious beliefs. The party of tolerance. 

Well my personal beliefs are to live a holistic life free of putting man made substances into my body. Why is that not acceptable? Why is the democratic party seemingly intolerant of that specific belief? 

A woman can choose to abort a child she is carrying no matter how young with little thought to the life that was created and then destroyed, but a grown ass man, who worked through the entire pandemic, out in the ***** storm of it all every single day, hasn't taken a penny of unemployment, and has been around people from the start with nary a sniffle, I need to feel societal peer pressure to take this shot? 

That doesn't seem tolerant of ones personal beliefs. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I thought the democratic party was the peoples party? The party of all people no matter their creed, color or religious beliefs. The party of tolerance. 

Well my personal beliefs are to live a holistic life free of putting man made substances into my body. Why is that not acceptable? Why is the democratic party seemingly intolerant of that specific belief? 

A woman can choose to abort a child she is carrying no matter how young with little thought to the life that was created and then destroyed, but a grown ass man, who worked through the entire pandemic, out in the ***** storm of it all every single day, hasn't taken a penny of unemployment, and has been around people from the start with nary a sniffle, I need to feel societal peer pressure to take this shot? 

But they'll give you "free" stuff.  

Republican governors paying out like King Cuomo

7 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I need to feel societal peer pressure to take this shot? 

trump-unterstuetzer-machen-auf.jpg&ehk=M

Edited by 716er

9 minutes ago, 716er said:

What point are you trying to make in this post? That sleaze pays? That one's principals should be for sale? 

21 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You want more tv after you vaccinated?? Lol

I live down south.  We’ve been wide open for like 10 months... I could actually use some relaxation and tv.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, 716er said:

Purely anecdotal, but everyone I know that isn’t getting vaccinated, myself included, are young, healthy and in good physical shape.  

The most vehemently against the vaccination, are the guys I play pickup basketball with.. primarily black guys in their 20’s/30’s.  

I don’t think my experience is a one off... just look at the hoops sports leagues are jumping through to try and get their players to get vaccinated.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

@716er so everyone's personal beliefs should be accepted as long as you agree with them? Is that your point? 

The point is ***** your feelings

Your feelings about being peer pressured are irrelevant to the future health and safety of the country.

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TSOL said:

You done whining yet? No one is forcing you to get the virus. Get over your self.

6 hours ago, 716er said:

Your feelings about being peer pressured are irrelevant to the future health and safety of the country.

Ahh, I get it. You're one of those "somebody keep me safe" guys. Yeah, there's alot of that going around these days...

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 716er said:

Why do you believe a child who has basically zero chance of symptoms should take the vaccine?

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

That’s what they tell you all right. I don’t have a party, I Know both parties are corrupt and led by big money, see loud mouths all over the place, know for a fact the kkk was founded by democrats, know for a fact democrats are have their racists just as any other party, and couldn’t give a 💩about nonsense mr potato virtue signaling.   

I think for myself.  It’s not something useful idiots would understand.

Which party is about combating wealth inequality and taxing the uber rich again?  And which party loves tax cuts for billionaires?