Cuomo Paying Laggards to Get Vaccinated

Why is Cuomo rewarding yet-to-get-vaccinated losers with a college scholarship opportunuty, while the vaccinated get stiffed?  How long before Cuomo starts paying people to get vaccinated?  Utterly ridiculous.    

• Like (+1) 1

12-17 just starting to be able to get vaccinated  pfizer,  more available when moderna is approved for those ages. This group is needed to get back to school fulltime. 

The bigger reluctance is from adult republicans. If they want to risk getting covid that's their choice .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Irv said:

Why is Cuomo rewarding yet-to-get-vaccinated losers with a college scholarship opportunuty, while the vaccinated get stiffed?  How long before Cuomo starts paying people to get vaccinated?  Utterly ridiculous.    

You got a free vaccine. What more do you want? 

Republicans love playing the victim - example # 276724602

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, ALF said:

12-17 just starting to be able to get vaccinated  pfizer,  more available when moderna is approved for those ages. This group is needed to get back to school fulltime. 

The bigger reluctance is from adult republicans. If they want to risk getting covid that's their choice .

16 and 17 year olds were eligible to get a shot on 4/6.    

25 minutes ago, 716er said:

You got a free vaccine. What more do you want? 

Republicans love playing the victim - example # 276724602

Free?  I like the way Dems think.  Like nobody has to pay for it!  Hilarious. You're going to need pliers to get your foot out of your mouth.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Free?  I like the way Dems think.  Like nobody has to pay for it!  Hilarious. You're going to need pliers to get your foot out of your mouth.  

Were you sent a bill for it? You are soooooo oppressed! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Free?  I like the way Dems think.  Like nobody has to pay for it.  Hilarious. 

Funny coming from the guy who started the thread complaining he didn't get a chance for a handout 

wHiLe ThE vAcCiNaTeD gEt StIfFeD

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

I did not know that , don't follow that close , my kids are adults and vaccinated.

36 minutes ago, ALF said:

this is where ‘science’ loses me. Kids risk of serious illness from covid is less than the flu.

For that fact alone I’ll be happy for others to test a 14 month old vaccine on their kids for any long term effects for a little longer. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

this is where ‘science’ loses me. Kids risk of serious illness from covid is less than the flu.

For that fact alone I’ll be happy for others to test a 14 month old vaccine on their kids for any long term effects for a little longer. 

The problem is the teachers union wanted remote to stay safe due to students not vaccinated.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

Now it's up to the parents 

Yeah. I mean I’m all about medical science, but I also deliberately took a different vax than my wife for example in case one ends up cause of some crazy long term symptoms that the clinical trials hadn’t aged into yet like some bad interaction with a new unknown variant, or some random cancer in 4 years. 

And I consider kids low risk for covid and completely untested for vaccine long term effects. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Were you sent a bill for it? You are soooooo oppressed! 

I forgot.  Dems don't pay taxes.  So you would not know about this.  But federal taxes are due by midnight 04/15 annually.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oppression! Is it time tio move to Russia and freedom yet? 

there are a number of options as US continues to descend closer to Russia, still a ways to go, but all the right people are in charge of everything to close the gap now. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

there are a number of options as US continues to descend closer to Russia, still a ways to go, but all the right people are in charge of everything to close the gap now. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index

If you guys would all leave the democracy index would go right up. The GOP is a wannabe Apartheid state maker. But it will fail. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

sorry bro, I want absolute democracy, not your ruling elite class that steal my money. 

No, the democrats are the party of the people. Your party is a shrinking minority led around by big oil, the KKK and loud mouth media types that stoke your outrage over Mr. Potato Head and such