Bills Sign Reid Ferguson to 3-Year Extension**$675,000 signing bonus makes him NFL’s top paid long snapper

Sal Capaccio 

@SalSports

Since 2017, The Bills have attempted 549 punts, field goals, and extra points combined. Reid Ferguson has snapped on every single one of them without a hitch. Zero errant snaps in 549 attempts. Impressive.

I wonder if center gets dinged and he needs to go in to replace center will his agent ask him to start holding out.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sal Capaccio 

@SalSports

Since 2017, The Bills have attempted 549 punts, field goals, and extra points combined. Reid Ferguson has snapped on every single one of them without a hitch. Zero errant snaps in 549 attempts. Impressive.

This is actually really impressive. Nice extension Beane!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Hit 50 home runs a year in the off season.

Probably only ways to do it is if you are a dual role player or have undeniable proof of P😡ts cheating covered up by NFL.

https://nflfootballjournal.blogspot.com/2019/04/top-holders-and-long-snapper-in-history.html

8. Bob Chandler—Held for the Bills and then the Raiders. Was actually traded for David Humm in 1980.
2019-04-18_23-33-14.jpg

25 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sal Capaccio 

@SalSports

I wonder if center gets dinged and he needs to go in to replace center will his agent ask him to start holding out.

Wow !!! He's like the Mahommes of long snappers !!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

That just reminds me of the great “Weird Al” Yankovic movie UHF.“OK Weaver will you take what’s under the box or the snapper?”

Either you get that one or you don’t, but I find it hilarious.

"STUPID! YOU'RE SO STUPID."

• Awesome! (+1) 3

2 hours ago, TroutDog said:

Who was it here who hated these teams signings? Do we really need a long snapper? 😃 

Exactly!  Can't the holder just snap it to himself and just run the ball back to the spot and set it? I thought McBeane valued versatile players. 🙃

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• ChevyVanMiller changed the title to Bills Sign Reid Ferguson to 3-Year Extension**$675,000 signing bonus makes him NFL’s top paid long snapper