Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

That’s good to know, because....well....never mind. 

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

O...K.

When I was in HS I waited tables with a guy who was a legend in my town. He was like 81 or 82 and was still waiting tables.  Drank like a fish during his shifts.  Would “ping pong” off cars in the parking lot when he was leaving work.  Bragged about the orgies at the old folks home he was living in 😂

Anyway, he was famous (among the staff) when a beautiful woman came in for saying “I’d let her piss in my coffee.”  Sorry.  Doesn’t make sense w/o context.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Actually it is not.

It's not... Must have been an old wive's tale?  My mother thinking it was true, supposedly took a pissy diaper to my older sister's strep when she was a baby.  😆... NOW WE know why she's so pissy all the time! 😆

That's child abuse today! 

Glad she got her old wive's tales squared away before I was born 5 years later! 😉

• Vomit 1

Hey @Doc... I just read this.  Now YOU know why old wives tales like that got started!  Fight strep with strep? Crazy... But people believe the strangest things!

"Despite rumors to the contrary, urine is not sterile . It can contain dozens of different types of bacteria, including Staphylococcus and Streptococcus, which are associated with staph infections and strep throat, respectively."

@Johnny Hammersticks... Hope this scares you off you mad man!

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

When I was in HS I waited tables with a guy who was a legend in my town. He was like 81 or 82 and was still waiting tables.  Drank like a fish during his shifts.  Would “ping pong” off cars in the parking lot when he was leaving work.  Bragged about the orgies at the old folks home he was living in 😂

Anyway, he was famous (among the staff) when a beautiful woman came in for saying “I’d let her piss in my coffee.”  Sorry.  Doesn’t make sense w/o context. 

Doesn't make a lot of sense in context, either. Then again, I don't know what goes on at retirement home orgies, so maybe that's the missing context.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.