Titans CB Janoris Jenkins parks his Rolls Royce at airport economy lot, gets stolen

Funny, in 2008, our neighbors were ( the husband) stationed at the Italian embassy as he was homeland so they rented their house to Michael Bennett the RB who was at MN, then Tampa, SD, and I think now in jail.  The goof bought a rolls as the backup RB, and the wives called him daddy war bucks.  For him and so many others living in my neighborhood like M. Clayton, the WR who was an alcoholic, they make such stupid frivolous decisions.

In what world would you not just Uber to the airport?  As Forrest says, stupid is as stupid does.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

The internet tells me he's worth about a hundred million... Rolls Royse is about 400k on the high side. This is like me losing a 50 out of my pocket. No biggie to him.

Jenkins net worth 100 million? I'm not sure where you're getting that but it's not even close.

1-5 million was the number I got when checking now

12 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Jenkins net worth 100 million? I'm not sure where you're getting that but it's not even close.

You click the first link in Google and suddenly declare that to be the authoritative truth?  I don't think celebsagewiki.com can be trusted with that uncited number after he's made over $73m in career earnings, not counting sponsorships and other revenue streams.  A few links down has a site listing him at over $90m net worth.

21 hours ago, BillsFan130 said:

Yeah im a bit high on 2nd look. His career earnings are around 73 mil. Take out taxes and then that's closer to 40. I saw the 1-5 mil thing too, but then saw an article with 100 mil. So either hes invested really well or is piss poor with his money. Considering he leaves a rolls at an economy lot for a month, probably the latter. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/28/2021 at 11:23 AM, That's No Moon said:

Why even bring the Rolls to the airport in the first place? Get a car to drive you there. Get your boy to bring the Rolls home. Take an Uber. Ride the damned MARTA. Anything. If you were willing to pay for three weeks of parking at an airport it should have at least occurred to you that renting a giant ass limo to take you there and pick you up would be cheaper. Rolls aside.

I know I get my Rolls mixed up with the others in the parking garage all the time.

Id rather get my car stolen than ride MARTA

On 5/28/2021 at 9:15 AM, Bferra13 said:

The internet tells me he's worth about a hundred million... Rolls Royse is about 400k on the high side. This is like me losing a 50 out of my pocket. No biggie to him.

I’m thinking you may be forgetting about taxes, and agent fees. Add in the stupidity tax (nobody needs a Rolls, but if you have one, it’s probably not your ONLY mistake!) and this is a guy who just may be headed towards another sad story. I hope not. 

EDIT: I feel compelled to mention my son covered him as a WR in the state semi-finals in high school. My son gave up no catches because....while the first half was very close, they were not really throwing when my son got in to play later.  🤷‍♂️

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Augie said:

I’m thinking you may be forgetting about taxes, and agent fees. Add in the stupidity tax (nobody needs a Rolls, but if you have one, it’s probably not your ONLY mistake!) and this is a guy who just may be headed towards another sad story. I hope not. 

EDIT: I feel compelled to mention my son covered him as a WR in the state semi-finals in high school. My son gave up no catches because....while the first half was very close, they were not really throwing when my son got in to play later.  🤷‍♂️

Agreed Augie, see my post like 4 posts up from this. I retracted my statement. Super awesome about your son too! That is very impressive!

Edited by Bferra13
  • Agree 1