Titans CB Janoris Jenkins parks his Rolls Royce at airport economy lot, gets stolen

• PromoTheRobot changed the title to Titans CB Janoris Jenkins parks his Rolls Royce at airport economy lot, gets stolen

Lots of airports have only long term parking in economy lots. 

I have needed to park in them in past but I did not have a car as expensive as him.

Hopefully parking agreement which is usually very small fine print on ticket or brochure you are given after you park does not resolve them of responsibility.   One place I parked in said they were not liable for any losses of vehicle including damage and contents;  I also had to turn in my keys.  Any issues had to be handled by mediation via company they specify. 

He will probably end up paying deductible and have insurance rates raised.

7 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Should have just parked it on the train tracks....

Sounds like you are experienced in this.

11 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

There's been a major uptick in crime in Atlanta. The guy running for mayor down there had his car stole in front of him by a couple of kids 😆

Where was augie when all this skulduggery was afoot? 🤔

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

TMZ gets scooped by Schefter. 

TMZ no like.  Now we find out the skeletons in Schefter's closet.  (all his sources are beer vendors at the respective stadiums)

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I remember when my car was stolen years ago.  I called the cops and asked what they were going to do. They were like, "what do you think this is? CSI?"  

He's not getting that car back. 

image.png.5444ae407fbdb7fbd600fe904e2bc57e.png

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

The internet tells me he's worth about a hundred million... Rolls Royse is about 400k on the high side. This is like me losing a 50 out of my pocket. No biggie to him.

Plus i mean, you pay for insurance for a reason (and probably a lot if its a rolls royce).  

• Like (+1) 4

25 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I remember when my car was stolen years ago.  I called the cops and asked what they were going to do. They were like, "what do you think this is? CSI?"  

He's not getting that car back. 

If you park a Rolls in an economy lot, chances are you don’t really care about the car. And there’s insurance for that.