Clean bill of health for TE Tommy Sweeney

39 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I'm confused (not an unusual state for me). I was under the impression that Sweeney had Covid and developed myocarditis (as explained in the OP).

The Heavy writer suggests he was a "close contact" of someone with Covid and makes it seem as though his myocarditis was unrelated to Covid. At least the way I read it:

Did Sweeney have a know heart condition before the draft?

No

On 5/28/2021 at 8:23 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I appreciate the thinly veiled Ertz thread that also incorporates covid effects and vaccine comments from Mcdermott on a Friday 

Sneaking Out Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

🙋‍♂️

Can we instead turn it into an extension of the "star's are here but Star is not" thread and @Royale with Cheese could deny that Sweeney Tom could have had an underlying medical condition that made him more likely to contract myocarditis..........because after all.......he's a pro athlete not an accountant.

17 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

🙋‍♂️

Can we instead turn it into an extension of the "star's are here but Star is not" thread and @Royale with Cheese could deny that Sweeney Tom could have had an underlying medical condition that made him more likely to contract myocarditis..........because after all.......he's a pro athlete not an accountant.

Sensitive.

On 5/28/2021 at 7:58 AM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have high hopes for him. I can see him developing into a reliable #2. 

Bills have Knox and Hollister.  Gilliam is theoretically a tight end but primarily a special teamer.  I think Sweeney could have tough time making the 53.

On 5/28/2021 at 8:03 AM, HOUSE said:

Rumor is he is going to Philly for Zack Ertz

https://heavy.com/sports/philadelphia-eagles/zach-ertz-tommy-sweeney-trade/

:oops:

It is  a proposal by a writer. That doesn't make it a "rumor". He doesn't say either team proposed the deal,HE proposed it.