what OTHER games (non Bills) are you going to?

Daddy O Town and Timmy, I might go to the Bucs and Ajax games.  It just depends on my schedule, but living in Tampa, those are easy games to attend.  When I was younger I used to go with a couple of buddies to the annual Fins game.  Getting too old for South Beach.

If I do go to at least the Bucs, I’ll PM you guys as we can always catch up and commiserate outside.  There will be a ton of Bills fans there.  Even though Tampa won the SB, if both teams are hot again this year, it will be an expensive ticket, and there are tons of Bills fans that live in Tampa.  It seems to be a favorite transplant are for prior Buffalonians.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Augie said:

For what we are paying to get four of us into the home opener, I could come close to getting me and the wife to London! Or, at the very least, get ME into a London game which is of course what counts the most!!!   :)

Other than Bills games, I’d love to get to a UGA game. It doesn’t have to be against a top team, like Alabama. I just want to be there on game day, even if it’s SW Louisiana State. Georgia Tech would be closer and easier, but UGA would be cool. The new DIL went there, so having an Athens guide would be cool. 

Speaking of Athens, GA, I have a buddy who went there. He was in his college buddies wedding a few years ago. The groom got a DUI going 3 blocks from the reception to the hotel on his wedding night!  😱

Woah, that's not the start the bride was looking for!

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Daddy O Town and Timmy, I might go to the Bucs and Ajax games.  It just depends on my schedule, but living in Tampa, those are easy games to attend.  When I was younger I used to go with a couple of buddies to the annual Fins game.  Getting too old for South Beach.

If I do go to at least the Bucs, I’ll PM you guys as we can always catch up and commiserate outside.  There will be a ton of Bills fans there.  Even though Tampa won the SB, if both teams are hot again this year, it will be an expensive ticket, and there are tons of Bills fans that live in Tampa.  It seems to be a favorite transplant are for prior Buffalonians.

Kwai, I forgot about you my Bradenton bud.  I’ll let you know, amd if nothing else we could toss a ball, and toast with a beverage together for a Bills win.

I haven’t missed a Bills/Tampa game in Tampa since my first in 93.  I’m going to really try not to miss this one.  I’ll let you know bud.  Hopefully you can make it as well.  We have to get at least a few of us TBD guys there.  I’m guessing there will be more than a few flying down from WNY and abound.  Long time to go, but maybe in November we can see who can make it, have tickets and find a lot or off lot to sprout our various Bills apparel.  If it’s anything like the previous 4 I’ve been to, it will have at least 20,000 Bills fans there.  It’s how we roll.

• Like (+1) 1

It looks like my brother is going to score a pair of tickets for the Bills@Jets game this year (through his work).  We went a few years back when the Bills won 22-17.  Always a good laugh.

4 hours ago, eball said:

No other NFL games.  Will probably go to a couple of UNC games this year, particularly since the Heels are going to be pretty damn good.

Mack Brown has done a fantastic job with that team.

21 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I will be at least one of the London games.

We’re aiming for Falcons v Jests this year. Hopefully all these test events go to plan and there will be full capacity come the autumn.

Will you have to have a third vaccination to enter that stadium?! 

On 5/27/2021 at 8:10 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Would love to be back in London this fall, and go to a game at the new Tottenham stadium....but we'll see.

Spurs stadium > Wembley 

15 minutes ago, BritBill said:

We’re aiming for Falcons v Jests this year. Hopefully all these test events go to plan and there will be full capacity come the autumn.

Will you have to have a third vaccination to enter that stadium?! 

Spurs stadium > Wembley 

So the Spurs stadium looks impressive. The problem is the ***** that resides inside.

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

So the Spurs stadium looks impressive. The problem is the ***** that resides inside.

I keep forgetting how bitter VARsenal fans have become 😂

6 minutes ago, BritBill said:

I keep forgetting how bitter VARsenal fans have become 😂

But for bloody VAR we'd be 4th. That said I still think it is better than not having it. Arsenal are pretty rubbish just now and Spurs in contrast had their best side in 50 years. Yet trophies in the last decade? Arsenal 4. Tottenham 0. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

But for bloody VAR we'd be 4th. That said I still think it is better than not having it. Arsenal are pretty rubbish just now and Spurs in contrast had their best side in 50 years. Yet trophies in the last decade? Arsenal 4. Tottenham 0. 

I stopped watching the Premier League and soccer in general a few years back. Just naturally drifted away from it with my own team being mis-managed to a point where they make the drought era Bills look competent. 

Ive tried watching a few on tele this year with but I’m not a fan of the VAR. The cup final was a good game and the VAR did make for an hilarious ending but I can’t get on with it. I’m kind of dreading the Euros because of it. I should be able to accept it with watching NFL for 30 years but I can’t.

Edited by BritBill

2 hours ago, BritBill said:

I stopped watching the Premier League and soccer in general a few years back. Just naturally drifted away from it with my own team being mis-managed to a point where they make the drought era Bills look competent. 

Ive tried watching a few on tele this year with but I’m not a fan of the VAR. The cup final was a good game and the VAR did make for an hilarious ending but I can’t get on with it. I’m kind of dreading the Euros because of it. I should be able to accept it with watching NFL for 30 years but I can’t.

Let me guess, Newcastle?