what OTHER games (non Bills) are you going to?

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I went to Bootham Crescent a few times over the years. I liked it. Proper little lower league football ground.

It was. Now we have an out of town ground nobody can go to just yet. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m rooting for Brentford today in hopes there’ll be another London club we may get to go see this fall. I believe they built a new stadium. Right?

Correct.

footballgroundguide is a good website to research stuff like that 👍 

Edited by BritBill

On 5/28/2021 at 10:34 AM, machine gun kelly said:

Kwai, I forgot about you my Bradenton bud.  I’ll let you know, amd if nothing else we could toss a ball, and toast with a beverage together for a Bills win.

I haven’t missed a Bills/Tampa game in Tampa since my first in 93.  I’m going to really try not to miss this one.  I’ll let you know bud.  Hopefully you can make it as well.  We have to get at least a few of us TBD guys there.  I’m guessing there will be more than a few flying down from WNY and abound.  Long time to go, but maybe in November we can see who can make it, have tickets and find a lot or off lot to sprout our various Bills apparel.  If it’s anything like the previous 4 I’ve been to, it will have at least 20,000 Bills fans there.  It’s how we roll.

We moved to Sarasota in ‘93, but I missed that game. I love getting back to SW FL, and will be tempted as the time gets near. The new DIL’s family had season tix forever for the Buc’s. Not sure if they still have them. Plan to take the son and DIL to the home opener, which is a pricey endeavor at $2,600 just for tix. Add in airfare, hotels, car rentals....and it’s STILL WORTH IT!   :)   A game in Tampa has to be cheaper!

We have some time to see, but that’s the “extra” game I’d love to make after committing to the home opener and Nashville. I’ll be in touch if I can make that happen! 

IF I get back, my “extra” non-Bills game wouldn’t be NFL, or even college, but high school. Our kids spent 4 straight years at a school I didn’t love, but I DID love those game days! Some special life moments there. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Augie said:

We moved to Sarasota in ‘93, but I missed that game. I love getting back to SW FL, and will be tempted as the time gets near. The new DIL’s family had season tix forever for the Buc’s. Not sure if they still have them. Plan to take the son and DIL to the home opener, which is a pricey endeavor at $2,600 just for tix. Add in airfare, hotels, car rentals....and it’s STILL WORTH IT!   :)   A game in Tampa has to be cheaper!

We have some time to see, but that’s the “extra” game I’d love to make after committing to the home opener and Nashville. I’ll be in touch if I can make that happen! 

IF I get back, my “extra” non-Bills game wouldn’t be NFL, or even college, but high school. Our kids spent 4 straight years at a school I didn’t love, but I DID love those game days! Some special life moments there. 

Let me know augster.  I’m not a definite yet but would love toss the ball and share stories with you and some of the guys.  More than enough time later to talk.  December is a light year away.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

Let me know augster.  I’m not a definite yet but would love toss the ball and share stories with you and some of the guys.  More than enough time later to talk.  December is a light year away.

I used to help line the field, paint the logos and even work the line crew at times. Our youngest was POY as a senior, honorable mention All-State, and I think I take that more seriously than he does. Not high level stuff. Humble kid who wanted to skip low level college play to get started in the “real world”. 

If I make it down, I hope to at least get together for a drink over some nachos, or a 1905 Salad at Columbias! 

• Like (+1) 1

Maybe a Jagoff game, cuz I live here. Trying to go to all 3 Florida Bills games, but Tampa tix are ridiculously expensive.

As for another Jag home game, it would have to be a 1pm KO, against a good opponent, during our bye week or one of our Night game weeks -AND- the Jacksonville “home game” not be overseas. 

So, Essentially, no.

• Haha (+1) 1

Not football, but I will say having season tickets from Virginia, and traveling up for a lot of games, the Washington game became exciting for my wife and I in Buffalo week 3.  Eric Church is downtown on Saturday Night, and the Bills on Sunday.  Can't wait for that weekend.  We were praying the Bills were in town on that Eric Church weekend.