what OTHER games (non Bills) are you going to?

Aside from the Bills this season?  Any other NFL games when the Bills are not conflicting?  Any big college games?  I will be going to Syracuse/Clemson for example.  Would love to know what other games us Mafia might be checking out.

Edit:  This is probably posted on the wrong board, sorry mods.  Move as needed 

Edited by Bills fan since 87

1 hour ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

Aside from the Bills this season?  Any other NFL games when the Bills are not conflicting?  Any big college games?  I will be going to Syracuse/Clemson for example.  Would love to know what other games us Mafia might be checking out.

Edit:  This is probably posted on the wrong board, sorry mods.  Move as needed 

Not NFL, but I’ll probably go to a handful of Amerks games. 

• Bills fan since 87 changed the title to what OTHER games (non Bills) are you going to?

Living in Northern Virginia, the most logical options would be the Washington Football Team or the Ravens. I have no interest in either team. So I'll satisfy myself by watching CFL on TV ... assuming they have a season.

Edited by notwoz
  • Like (+1) 1

I have a friend of the family who has a set of tickets to the Bucs in the club seat area- high quality free food and drink- and I will go whenever he offers me tix. I have been to one each of the last two years and it is hard to say no.

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would love to be back in London this fall, and go to a game at the new Tottenham stadium....but we'll see.

For what we are paying to get four of us into the home opener, I could come close to getting me and the wife to London! Or, at the very least, get ME into a London game which is of course what counts the most!!!   :)

Other than Bills games, I’d love to get to a UGA game. It doesn’t have to be against a top team, like Alabama. I just want to be there on game day, even if it’s SW Louisiana State. Georgia Tech would be closer and easier, but UGA would be cool. The new DIL went there, so having an Athens guide would be cool. 

Speaking of Athens, GA, I have a buddy who went there. He was in his college buddies wedding a few years ago. The groom got a DUI going 3 blocks from the reception to the hotel on his wedding night!  😱

Edited by Augie