When does the NFL Network Top 100 come out? Where will Josh rank?

eball

6 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Tom Brady will be 44 when the season starts. He’s not even a top 5 QB anymore. He’ll still be in the top 20 players in the league though

What? Where is this narrative coming from? His arm isn't the same but look at the numbers and the wins. I don't understand. 43 TD'S and super bowl. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

What? Where is this narrative coming from? His arm isn't the same but look at the numbers and the wins. I don't understand. 43 TD'S and super bowl. 

If it helps at all I’d probably put him as the #6 QB in the league 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Agree 1

Curious to know where he'll land as well as PLAYERS decide that list

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Yeah people, don't make us defend Brady on a Bills board ha ha. But his stats are still tops, and his "intangibles" are #1. He will be in the Top 20 for sure, likely top 10. Winning has a knack for raising your stock...

24 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He might have had his best year last season. Imagine if his WR's stay healthy this year, yikes. 

He had an amazing year. Especially at his age. But he didn’t even crack the top 3 in the MVP voting. He’s still a very good player, but he’s definitely on the decline. IMO, they were lucky to make it to the Super Bowl with his 3 interceptions..

• Vomit 2

10 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

He had an amazing year. Especially at his age. But he didn’t even crack the top 3 in the MVP voting. He’s still a very good player, but he’s definitely on the decline. IMO, they were lucky to make it to the Super Bowl with his 3 interceptions..

Lucky? 🙄

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It's time to just respect the man. Lucky? Come on. 

I respect the ***** out of him. Did you watch the NFC Championship game? He threw 3 interceptions in the 2nd half. Green Bay ***** it up. Yes, they were luck to win that game. And that’s all I have to say about it. Good day to you 

• Angry 1

3 hours ago, Heavy Kevi said:

My guess is they'll put him somewhere around 18-20.

I think he deserves a top 10 but you know, we're Buffalo.

I agree. I don't think he cracks the top 10 this year.  But, you never know...

1 hour ago, Brennan Huff said:

Tom Brady will be 44 when the season starts. He’s not even a top 5 QB anymore. He’ll still be in the top 20 players in the league though

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

#4 behind:

Mahomes

Rodgers

Donald 

In any order the rest of the top 10:

Adams 

Ramsey 

Nelson

Cook

Henry

Diggs

If anyone thinks that Brady won't be top 5 after winning the Super Bowl, you live in another universe. Does Brady deserve top 5? Perhaps not, but he will absolutely be top 5.

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Rodgers

Donald 

Brady 

Allen

Brady still be #1 because he is the GOAT and well he stomped a mud hole in Rogers when they did play last year.  Also don’t think THEY will have Allen in the top 10 I say he be something like 23 or 24.  Why? Because they are like that.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I agree. I don't think he cracks the top 10 this year.  But, you never know...

If anyone thinks that Brady won't be top 5 after winning the Super Bowl, you live in another universe. Does Brady deserve top 5? Perhaps not, but he will absolutely be top 5.

What kind of wager would you like to make? I’m 100% certain he won’t be in the top 5

• Disagree 1

Anything worse than top 10 would be a joke. There are some highly respected players in the league who don’t factor into the MVP conversation but still deserve top 10.  Diggs should also be near the top. Maybe top 20-25?

Edited by buffaloboyinATL