Bills sign WR Lance Lenoir, cut WR Tre Walker

2 hours ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Never heard of Lenoir, but the guy was extremely consistent as a starter in college

2014  75 catches 1030 yards 7 TDs 

2015  83 catches 1184 yards 7 TDs

2016  76 catches 1093 yards 7 TDs

What happened from 2017 - 2020 ??

1 hour ago, PonyBoy said:

You're close. In Pulp Fiction Mr. Wolf told John Travolta (Vincent Vega) to cool your spurs Lash LaRue (who was a professional wrestler) can you keep your spurs from jingling and jangling?  When they were driving the body in the trunk to Joe's truck and tow. 🙂

Didn't he also call him Cash McCall?

2 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

You're close. In Pulp Fiction Mr. Wolf told John Travolta (Vincent Vega) to cool your spurs Lash LaRue (who was a professional wrestler) can you keep your spurs from jingling and jangling?  When they were driving the body in the trunk to Joe's truck and tow. 🙂

Lash LaRue was not a professional wrestler. He was a mid-20th century cowboy-actor. 

I only knew this because he was on the cover of a Waylon Jennings-Johnny Cash album I had, so I looked him up. 

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My reaction exactly. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lance_Lenoir

Came out of college in 2018, UDFA with the Cowboys.  2018 Cowboys PS, 2019 IR, 2020 Seattle PS.

He must have played with both Beasley on the 'Boys in 2018 and Hollister on the SeaSnakes.

Tre Walker was an UDFA in this year's draft

Damond Talbot had this to say:

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/tre-walker/

To give up on a speedy guy that quick, he must not have been "getting it" with the playbook/work ethics

Or maybe he's not vaccinated 😈

They want to get to 85% vaccinated.  

“Tre, can we get you to get vaccinated? No?”  “Lance, have you been vaccinated?  Great, we have a roster spot for you.”

8 hours ago, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Lash LaRue was not a professional wrestler. He was a mid-20th century cowboy-actor. 

I only knew this because he was on the cover of a Waylon Jennings-Johnny Cash album I had, so I looked him up. 

You are correct. John LeRoux was a wrestler who borrowed the singers name for use in the ring.

14 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

To give up on a speedy guy that quick, he must not have been "getting it" with the playbook/work ethics

Or maybe he's not vaccinated 😈

Watch out!!!  The Mods might.......oh well you know.....🤣

Edited by Kwai San