Dawson Knox to attend TE University

YoloinOhio

32 minutes ago, Beerball said:

There are 17 attendees. Should I be excited?

Cant hurt.  He has the tool.  Lets see if year 3 he can ball.  Te is a position that take time and nuance.  Picking things up from Kittle, Kelce and pretty much every top 10 TE cant hurt.  He didnt play te til late.  Was in a college offense that didnt know how to use him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/26/2021 at 2:54 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Apartment shopping on Living Island.  (Manhattan)  Can't get a little 'cause he can't get enough.

Cool, grew up listening to that and lots more, now classic jazz, my father was into it big time, 

On 5/26/2021 at 6:46 PM, transient said:

I'd just like to point out that, as much as I loved the video (and as much as my wife hates you, indirectly of course, for posting it, thereby making me get home from work much later than I otherwise would have), Josh Allen has more TDs receiving after the first 3/4 of that video than Knox... I don't even dislike Knox, my prior post was just me thinking that I'm funny, but he's invisible through the first 10 games of the season (my wife started texting me asking where I was, so maybe I just haven't gotten to the good Knox parts yet).

Your wife’s in good company. Knox missed several games early to Covid, but let’s not let a global pandemic interrupt bashing the guy!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/26/2021 at 11:39 AM, Doc said:

Not really.  That's a select group of TEs outside of Knox.

Basically, Knox is a camp body for them.  I kid, I kid, but he’s one of the few with the athletic ability to run with those boys, he has the tools to be elite, maybe they can help him harness it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Basically, Knox is a camp body for them.  I kid, I kid, but he’s one of the few with the athletic ability to run with those boys, he has the tools to be elite, maybe they can help him harness it.

When I posted that I thought he was just working out with them.  It's a huge group.  

This is his make or break year.  Stay tuned...

• Like (+1) 1

Watched a video of Kittle teaching some guys by running through some short routes and looked for Knox in the vid but didn't see I'm i hope he can learn something from him so he can be the Bills version of him that would be pretty awesome !! 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dawsonknox/2603465382056781845/

I think you need instagram to see this.

Question for all the route running gurus here - is Knox supposed to touch his hand down like that when he reverses direction or was that a slip?

More shots of TE University:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/te_university/2603381605458156267/

(if anyone knows how to pull a video off  an Instagram story and save it, PM me)

20 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dawsonknox/2603465382056781845/

I think you need instagram to see this.

Question for all the route running gurus here - is Knox supposed to touch his hand down like that when he reverses direction or was that a slip?

More shots of TE University:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/te_university/2603381605458156267/

(if anyone knows how to pull a video off  an Instagram story and save it, PM me)

Where can a person get those TEU shirts?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.