Dawson Knox to attend TE University

YoloinOhio

23 hours ago, chongli said:

r872292_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=570&format=j

I'm bad with faces. Is that Dawson Knox in the blue shirt and red gloves, second from the right?

i was going to poke fun at you because Knox is pretty recognizable with his big poofy hair. Then I realized all those guys have big poofy hair!

BTW, love your screen name. I am a big Bloodsport fan! 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/27/2021 at 10:55 AM, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i was going to poke fun at you because Knox is pretty recognizable with his big poofy hair. Then I realized all those guys have big poofy hair!

BTW, love your screen name. I am a big Bloodsport fan! 

Ha, ha, yep, all the weird hair threw me for a loop! [I'm still bad with faces though, no matter what!]

And thanks for the compliment. Chong Li was a bad a$$. Me, not so much; but I can pretend, lol.

Edited by chongli
  • Haha (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Really rooting for Knox to turn the corner this year

So raw coming out of college.....much like Josh Allen.....just hasnt been able to put it all together yet

This TEU is a nifty idea, but he'd get more out of hiring a Jordan Palmer-type guy for TEs.  If there is such a guy.

• Like (+1) 2

Read an article recently on Knox. Said he worked 6 weeks on hand eye coordination, hung out with JA in Cali catching balls/talking strategy and now TEU.  Certainly working his craft.  I’m expecting a much better year and maybe a bit more BD/JA emphasis on the TE. 

• Like (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Doc said:

This TEU is a nifty idea, but he'd get more out of hiring a Jordan Palmer-type guy for TEs.  If there is such a guy.

Tight End U is a party school and always has been.  Thats fine if Dawson wants to have some fun and manage a Chili's one day.  Wake me up when he gets serious about his craft and enrolls in an accredited program.

32 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Do they ever do any wacky prank type hijinks at Tight End U? Like, say, switch jerseys and show up for the other guys start?

They raided Running Back State last weekend and stole all their jock straps.  This was retaliation for RBS stealing their mascot, a miniature french poodle named Tebow.

• Haha (+1) 4

On 6/27/2021 at 7:01 PM, chongli said:

Ha, ha, yep, all the weird hair threw me for a loop! [I'm still bad with faces though, no matter what!.

And thanks for the compliment. Chong Li was a bad a$$. Me, not so much; but I can pretend, lol.

Just remember this one piece of advice a man in Hong Kong once told me: Brick not hit back.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.