Zay Jones gets new number - 7, his college number

On 5/26/2021 at 2:27 AM, Freddie's Dead said:

Zay Jones = TJumptomakeacatch Graham.  Two horrible WR draft pick misses by the Bills. F 'em both.  (Corrected due to error.)

However fro TJ being drafted by Bills I got tons of free gear from his Dad who was my Fedx driver 🙂

• Haha (+1) 1

On 5/26/2021 at 7:18 AM, Draconator said:

When my wife had her cancer benefit in the summer of 2019, we reached out to the Bills and Sabres for a donated item for the auction we had as part of the benefit. Sabres donated a signed Sam Reinhart stick. Bills donated a signed Zay Jones cleat. I think the Reinhart stick went for double what the Jones cleat went for. 

Ralph is cheap?

Sorry had to. Hope the wife is feeling better!

On 5/27/2021 at 6:59 AM, BillsShredder83 said:

Ralph is cheap?

Sorry had to. Hope the wife is feeling better!

This was well past Ralph’s involvement. This was all Pegulaville. 

Thanks for the well wishes for my wife!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 5/26/2021 at 5:13 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Would this be the appropriate thread to suggest Robert Foster's jersey be changed to #1?

(To be honest, I thought Zay Zones was the Martian Manhunter...)
😁

I really though the Bills had something in Foster...guess not.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

I really though the Bills had something in Foster...guess not.

Quite a few of the membership agreed.  The reason I think that Foster persists in my memory was the absolute fanatical devotion a few had to his NFL career, based upon his college pedigree and underwhelming performance as a Bill.  Having him sit on the Bills bench was a crime against humanity, and the fact he was from Alabama was all that was necessary for him to be acclaimed as the #1 receiver. 🙄

41 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Quite a few of the membership agreed.  The reason I think that Foster persists in my memory was the absolute fanatical devotion a few had to his NFL career, based upon his college pedigree and underwhelming performance as a Bill.  Having him sit on the Bills bench was a crime against humanity, and the fact he was from Alabama was all that was necessary for him to be acclaimed as the #1 receiver. 🙄

Foster had an attitude problem and LeSean McCoy finally had enough and had discussion with him and his game improved.

When McCoy was freed from Bills shackles his attitude went back to what it was before.

I too was hoping he would work out especially as a deep threat.

Zay has somehow managed to craft himself a pretty lengthy career by NFL standards at this point.  I still can’t figure out what happened to him; he caught everything at ECU but then lost his confidence or something.  And then there was that wild Vegas incident.  Oh well, if we’re going to start threads about Bills’ draft picks who didn’t work out this is as good as any.

On 5/25/2021 at 10:36 PM, Limeaid said:

Zero was not available with new single digits allowed for WRs.  Zero for Zay Zones just makes since if you like alliteration.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/raiders/raiders-wide-receiver-first-to-exploit-new-number-rule-2363190/

Buy out from just from NFL shop or officially licensed stores as well?  No DHGate ones obviously.

He chose a jersey number to match his goal for receptions this season.  I’ll take the under 

10 hours ago, eball said:

Zay has somehow managed to craft himself a pretty lengthy career by NFL standards at this point.  I still can’t figure out what happened to him; he caught everything at ECU but then lost his confidence or something.  And then there was that wild Vegas incident.  Oh well, if we’re going to start threads about Bills’ draft picks who didn’t work out this is as good as any.

I still stand by my Take that that bad throw/bad adjustment drop by Zay in the Carolina game in his rookie year killed his confidence