Zay Jones gets new number - 7, his college number

This is the guy who was afraid to catch passes when a defender was close to him... so glad Beane sent him packing...

Edited by Don Otreply

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

Maybe Duke Williams should change number. Between the two, we kept the wrong guy. Zay is way better, and that ain't saying much. jmo

Zay pouted his way out of Buffalo when the Bills signed John Brown and Beasley because he sucked so bad. IIRC he wasnt even active the game before he was traded 

My favorite after he ws traded was saying "now i get to play with a real NFL QB" Lol Derek Carr?

Edited by Captain Hindsight
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Would this be the appropriate thread to suggest Robert Foster's jersey be changed to #1?

(To be honest, I thought Zay Zones was the Martian Manhunter...)
😁

i do not see the similarity - does he eat Oreos?

martian-manhunter-oreo.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

• Punching Bag changed the title to Zay Jones gets new number - 7, his college number
5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Sorry, got bad info from a stats website.  You are of course correct.

Making it even more horrible.  Especially considering the next 3 wideouts selected were Curtis Samuel, Juju Smith-Schuster, and Cooper Kupp.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

He had to buy out the NFL shop of all "Zay Jones" printed jerseys? All 5 of them? Steep.

By going from '12' to '7', he saves the stitching charge from four large numerals down to two.  Every little bit counts. 😁