Star is a detriment.

1 minute ago, Putin said:

It’s true son it’s true ( unfortunately) 

No it isn't.  But I'll add that players know this and therefore try and get cut so they can keep the money.

1 minute ago, hmsmystic said:

What are you talking about?  Please add some context for us out of towners who aren't privy to the local news.  Did he show up out of shape?  Do you own a restaurant he showed up in and he's fat?  Can't follow your 3 word post at all and this site is how some of us keep on on the scoop...

He showed up somewhere just not at the one Bills drive 

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, elroy16 said:

You're also familiar with Star's current physical condition? 

He looks great, IMO.   Ten years younger without the beard.    So if that makes him like a 22 year old again............it's like having a second first rounder.

NEWS_131129965_AR_0_GKUFQOIJPJSW.jpg?w=6

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No it isn't.  But I'll add that players know this and therefore try and get cut so they can keep the money.

Go listen to Gregg Thomson from cover 1 , 

4 minutes ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

"Available" is an odd word to choose as you attempt to sing the praises of "Star."

So your answer is, you have no idea who they can sign to replace the teams only 1 Tech, plus soak up the $11 million dollar cap hit, if they cut him?

I'm not a huge Star fan. I mean  he serves a purpose, but is over paid.. But why cut him, and spend even more money, to sign someone you can't even name?

Edited by The Dean
  • Thank you (+1) 1