Star is a detriment.

You're privy to the conversations, or lack there of, that Star and the bills have had this off-season? 

You're also familiar with Star's current physical condition? 

Diggs skipped the first Ota and apparently was up until 3am on twitch, better cut him too. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

We can only hope he retires to save the cap hit and better focus our resources. Sign the Snacks on a 1 yr deal to hold us over.

If he retires its no different then him being cut , we are still on the hook 🪝 $$$ 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Because the middle of our D looked SO formidable last year? 
  I’m not so worried about losing Beane now that we have Stanley McPlanley waiting in the wings😎

Bigger part of the issue over missing Star, was the absolute dearth of big DT’s due to opt outs.  Not only did we not have Star... there weren’t any sitting around to be picked up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I’m not so worried about losing Beane now that we have Stanley McPlanley waiting in the wings😎

We could get three or four fat asses for what we pay for Star McNoShow.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Because in 2019 our run D was sooo dominant 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

If he retires its no different then him being cut , we are still on the hook 🪝 $$$ 

Not true.  The Bills could and probably would go after his unamortized signing bonus.

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Not true.  The Bills could and probably would go after his unamortized signing bonus.

It’s true son it’s true ( unfortunately) 

1 minute ago, Stanley Lombardi said:

We could get three or four fat asses for what we pay for Star McNoShow.

Who?  Name the "three or four fat asses" who are available, and as good, or better than Star?  Name names!

Unless I'm reading the cap hits incorrectly, it costs the Bills MORE to cut him than to keep him. So, unless he comes in with a process killing attitude, or retires, I think he's here for the season.

What are you talking about?  Please add some context for us out of towners who aren't privy to the local news.  Did he show up out of shape?  Do you own a restaurant he showed up in and he's fat?  Can't follow your 4 word post at all and this site is how some of us keep on on the scoop...

Edited by hmsmystic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1