Josh Norman Interview - Very Positive Comments About the Bills

20 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

And you absolutely had to tell us you weren't giving him the time of day cause that doesn't feed into it all right ? 🥴

5 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Thanks for letting me know.  I was just dying to know what "BruceVilanch" was going to post

Sorry bros, I wasn't trying to bring down the thread, I just can't stand Lebetard, I'll remove the comment.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

Sorry bros, I wasn't trying to bring down the thread, I just can't stand Lebetard, I'll remove the comment.

I think Lebetard translates to "The Ba^tard".   Which while being a matter of family origin (see "Snow" in GOT) is also somewhat descriptive in this instance. 

• Like (+1) 1

Interesting, thought this interview would get more engagement.

Someone like Norman coming to, and saying nice things about the culture within the Bills locker room is massive in my opinion. 

If he thought it was a negative place he would have said so/or at least not said something positive. Dude is not a fluffer who just follows cliche talking points.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, HardyBoy said:

Interesting, thought this interview would get more engagement.

Someone like Norman coming to, and saying nice things about the culture within the Bills locker room is massive in my opinion. 

If he thought it was a negative place he would have said so/or at least not said something positive. Dude is not a fluffer who just follows cliche talking points.

I liked the kind words, myself. 

I’m not a Lebatard fan myself, but I’m not going to deprive myself of something I might be interested in hearing just so he doesn’t get “a click”. That would hurt me, not him. 

I would say Thank you for saving the day vs the Patriots Josh 

You were a pretty mediocre football player all year but you're old playing a young man's position

So I understand

You should transition to free safety tho

15 hours ago, CNYfan said:

I think Lebetard translates to "The Ba^tard".   Which while being a matter of family origin (see "Snow" in GOT) is also somewhat descriptive in this instance. 

I believe Le Batard translates to The Bread. I'm no fan of his show either

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

wouldn’t that be “Le Pain”?

Yes, generically. But batard is a specific French bread.  https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/batard

Bâtard (with the accent) is bastard, https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bâtard

For what it's worth, I always  called him Le Bastard or Le ######. 

Wait, "ret@rd" is censored? 

Edited by The Dean
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/25/2021 at 10:50 PM, TheProcess said:

Anyone know the details on the draft-related giants story he was referring to?

That Giants front office from the time was one of the ones that had a reputation for asking questions in pre-draft interviews intended to provoke reactions from players. Some of them frankly lurid and unacceptable questions. 

• Thank you (+1) 1