Stadium update, but not really

7 hours ago, The Dean said:

Really?  A PSL is a SEPERATE charge that entitles you to buy a ticket. High ticket prices are not the same thing.

Not sure about you, but I'm speaking as someone who used to have and pay for club seats.  Fact, there was a separate fee shown on the invoice.

3 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not sure about you, but I'm speaking as someone who used to have and pay for club seats.  Fact, there was a separate fee shown on the invoice.

Yes, that seems to be clear now. Thanks for the info.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I was unaware. I thought they just cost what they cost, about $300/game.

Combined cost, yes, around $300 game.  Even if you buy individual games in the clubs, it includes the CSL charge. 

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Is that a way to make that seat non-shared revenue?

I believe so.  I think the Bills only have to share the ticket price with the NFL, any license fees they get to keep. 

• Agree 1

Per WKBW reporter, Matt Bove, who was at the stadium and shared some pictures, there is some kind of improvements being made currently, with scaffolding around the press boxes(?) as well as a large section of seats removed from one of the upper decks.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/06/03/buffalo-bills-highmark-stadium-slight-facelift/amp/

32 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Per WKBW reporter, Matt Bove, who was at the stadium and shared some pictures, there is some kind of improvements being made currently, with scaffolding around the press boxes(?) as well as a large section of seats removed from one of the upper decks.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/06/03/buffalo-bills-highmark-stadium-slight-facelift/amp/

Seats removed from the upper decking I believe is for sealing of the concrete decking joints.  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So they aren't putting the retractable roof on this summer? 

The Bills are going to give everyone their own retractable roof, here's a preview...

umbrella.jpg

1 hour ago, UConn James said:

The scaffolding could just be painting, or maybe new signage, or cleaning the windows.

As for the seats, like mentioned above, could just be repairs.  I know previous years I've been there I've seen the same thing, entire sections of seats being removed.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 5:58 PM, Just Jack said:

Combined cost, yes, around $300 game.  Even if you buy individual games in the clubs, it includes the CSL charge. 

I found the pic of the individual game tickets I bought for my BILs two years ago.  It mentions the seat license but does not show the price breakdown.  

5DE828C3-296F-4256-92A2-49A9FAE4992C.jpeg

Edited by Just Jack
  • Like (+1) 1

On 5/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, gjv001 said:

Increase capacity to 80,000, add a dome, through in a few corridor trinkets and upgrades and be done with it.

For starters... IF they add a dome we loose seats not gain seats.. there is not much more that can be done with this stadium structurally that can add seats and a dome....