30 of 32 NFL teams approved for full stadium capacity (including Bills) -- per PFT

Logic

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

The NFL’s plan is to have all of its stadiums open at full capacity for the 2021 season and almost all of the stadiums have already been approved to return to that level.

NFL executive vice president Peter O’Reilly said on a call with teams on Tuesday that 30-of-32 teams have been given approval by local authorities to plan for full crowds in the fall. The Broncos and Colts are the only teams that have not been given the green light to move ahead at this point.

O’Reilly said, via Tom Pelissero of NFL Media, that “both have a clear path” to getting that approval in time for the season.  Protocols for fans attending the games, including masking and vaccinations, will be determined by teams in accordance with local guidelines.

With plans also underway for fans to attend training camp practices and preseason games back on the calendar, the 2021 season continues to look like it will play out against a much more normal backdrop than the 2020 campaign.

Kid Dancing GIF

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My mom has had 5 accidents, totaled 3 cars and has taken the side mirror off twice backing out of the garage in the last 20 years.

is that genetic, or does your mom just suck at driving?

1 hour ago, teef said:

is that genetic, or does your mom just suck at driving?

She admits she doesn’t like using the side mirrors and only uses the rear view.

3 months ago she drove through a Road Closed sign and hit the construction equipment.

5 years ago she pulled out in front of an 18 wheeler, clipped her back end and tumbled 7 times.  

She isn’t allowed to drive my son any where.

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Not cool at all. 

Yes it is.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Great news! Except for these two teams...

IDK how they can say that with any certainty though. But hopefully, it's back to normal

California teams really surprise me after 49ers needed to play home game in Arizona.

45 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

California teams really surprise me after 49ers needed to play home game in Arizona.

That was 5 months ago, California currently has the lowest Covid rates in the US.