Article: Stefon Diggs discusses how his 'by-the-book' approach changed after playing with Josh Allen

On 5/25/2021 at 5:32 PM, loedward22 said:

this was definitely by the book

I remember that play said the ball crossed the first down mark and was yelling for a roughing the passing play when the de lead with his head into Josh.

Ref must have closed his eyes since he was looking right at Josh

Didnt even reach for his flag

11 hours ago, warrior9 said:

If you watch a lot of Diggs routes, they were definitely timed in routes, comebacks, hitches, etc.  He's just soooo good at the top of his routes.

I think when Josh says "get open, i'll find you" it's more of when a play breaks down, be creative, get open. He also did that NUMEROUS times, obviously. 

I would like to know what Josh said to Diggs in the arizona game, on the last td

Dive baby and I will put it on your fingertips. 

Maybe add a little swagger to it

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

I would like to know what Josh said to Diggs in the arizona game, on the last td

Dive baby and I will put it on your fingertips. 

Maybe add a little swagger to it

That was a great throw and catch.  Basically unstoppable.

On 5/25/2021 at 4:32 PM, loedward22 said:

this was definitely by the book

That play almost gave me a heart attack when Allen grabbed his arm. I told my wife see we can’t have nothing nice 

1 hour ago, 97bills said:

That play almost gave me a heart attack when Allen grabbed his arm. I told my wife see we can’t have nothing nice 

That play gives me a heat attack every time I watch it. Make that two. Once when Josh decides to throw that pass. And a bigger one, right after the excitement of the reception, when Josh comes up looking hurt. So why do I rewatch it every time I come across it?

BTW, that was a rhetorical question. I know why I watch it.  I'm a Bills fan. And I'm getting ready for the season. OTA for long suffering Bills fans. Feels good not to suffer so much, or so often. 

Edited by The Dean
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Where are these and does the pup have a name?

These are on Britt's Instagram story BrittWilll as of ~19 hrs ago, and I'm sure the pup does have a name, but we don't know what it is (yet).  Pretty sure better stalkers than I will find this out in a heartbeat.

Edit: Pup is named "Sky". 

On 6/10/2021 at 11:58 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

These are on Britt's Instagram story BrittWilll as of ~19 hrs ago, and I'm sure the pup does have a name, but we don't know what it is (yet).  Pretty sure better stalkers than I will find this out in a heartbeat.

Edit: Pup is named "Sky". 

Awe!

On 6/10/2021 at 7:14 AM, YoloinOhio said:

He felt something during the second-to-last rep in his left hammy. Plain to see afterwards as he curled his left leg slightly several times. Maybe no big deal, as he kept going, but scary.

When I watch him run his routes I'm continuously flinching on behalf of his hammies and groin(s). He's just so sudden and severe with his feints and breaks. When I'm looking for something to worry about unnecessarily I wonder how much longer he can move like that without injury. It's remarkable.