Article: Stefon Diggs discusses how his 'by-the-book' approach changed after playing with Josh Allen

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/stefon-diggs-aiming-for-five-super-bowl-rings-in-his-climb-to-the-mountain-top

"I haven't reached the mountain top yet. I always aim high. I want five Super Bowl rings," Diggs told DC Magazine in a recent interview. "I want the Hall of Fame. I want the glory. I believe I'm a champion. But, more so, I want to carry some people along with me. I want my brother, Trevon, to have a good career. I want to give my mom a place where she can be comfortable. I want to give people jobs. I want to do more for D.C., my city. The mountain top isn't just for football; it's for life in general. The more people I can help -- that's when I'll look back and know I made a difference."

Let's hope his wish comes true!

Since this article references the same DC Magazine article discussed in this thread, I merged.

Couldn't he give his Mom a place where she can be comfortable right now, on the $40M he's earned to date?

On 5/25/2021 at 2:25 PM, Rockinon said:

Wonder how many of those caught passes last year were of Diggs freelancing and bailing Allen out. Would wager that many of them weren't "by the book".

His statement didn’t mean he is bailing Allen out.  He is saying Allen’s arm is good enough to get the ball there in a hurry when Diggs gets him a window. At the end of the day, it worked and I can’t wait to see more.  

All-time greats have the chance

Peyton played in 4 Super Bowls and could easily have been in 1-2 more if a few things went his way in the playoffs. 

Aaron Rodgers loses in the NFC Title game pretty much every season it seems. 

Brady has been in 10 and won 7, at least 2 of which (Seattle and Atlanta) he had no business winning, but you've gotta be in the game to win it!

If the Bills can get to 5-6 Super Bowls with Allen and Diggs they'll likely win a few. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

5 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Lol at this article. 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/05/27/stefon-diggs-had-to-get-used-to-improvising-with-josh-allen/amp/

I'll save you all the time.   It's literally a copy and paste of the audicy article with a different finishing paragraph (2 sentences).

Welll....?

1 hour ago, TheFunPolice said:

All-time greats have the chance

Peyton played in 4 Super Bowls and could easily have been in 1-2 more if a few things went his way in the playoffs. 

Aaron Rodgers loses in the NFC Title game pretty much every season it seems. 

Brady has been in 10 and won 7, at least 2 of which (Seattle and Atlanta) he had no business winning, but you've gotta be in the game to win it!

If the Bills can get to 5-6 Super Bowls with Allen and Diggs they'll likely win a few. 

Knock Knock Good Luck GIF by StickerGiant