Josh Allen OTAs press conference 5/25

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

I wish they could just talk football and not have to dance all around questions they know Josh won't allow himself to be baited into. 

Given the fact that how the team structured practice revolves around vaccines it’s a necessary and reasonable question. Josh is also free to answer it personally or not.

I don’t have a huge issue with asking because it is football related. I also don’t have a huge issue with him keeping those conversations internal. 

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 4

The question(s) is (are) fair and relevant at this time, especially because the idea of vaccinations is everywhere and according to the Governor and County Executive, it directly impacts fan attendance. 

However, now that Josh has answered that question and that all discussions and decisions will be kept internal to the organization, here is where I hope the media leaves it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Willing to bet that Josh does not get a new contract until after he has been vaccinated.  Too big of a football operations question to sign to a large contract.  Only way Josh gets a contract before that is if Beane is listening to Jim Overdorf's advice. 

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMANCome On What GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 11

16 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Willing to bet that Josh does not get a new contract until after he has been vaccinated.  Too big of a football operations question to sign to a large contract.  Only way Josh gets a contract before that is if Beane is listening to Jim Overdorf's advice. 

I say we straight cut him and send him to Russia. 

Or better yet if we REALLY wanted to punish him...we trade him to the Jets. 

Edited by DJB
  • Haha (+1) 4

36 minutes ago, DJB said:

Are other QBs/team leaders around the NFL are handling this in the same way or are they more open about their status?

27 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

The question(s) is (are) fair and relevant at this time, especially because the idea of vaccinations is everywhere and according to the Governor and County Executive, it directly impacts fan attendance. 

However, now that Josh has answered that question and that all discussions and decisions will be kept internal to the organization, here is where I hope the media leaves it. 

100%

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

Are other QBs/team leaders around the NFL are handling this in the same way or are they more open about their status?

Feel free to research and report back.

IMHO McDermott is 100% right not to answer about specific players and it’s 100% Josh’s right to not answer for himself.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

IMHO McDermott is 100% right not to answer about specific players and it’s 100% Josh’s right to not answer for himself.

Completely agree, very well said. . Free will and free choice. Should be kept private if they choose to IMHO. 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Except we all know that "not answering" IS in fact answering that you havent been vaccinated yet. Otherwise, he, like McD and the Pegulas and everyone else, would just come out and say he has been vaccinated because it isnt a big deal to those of us who get vaccinated.

It's like "pleading the 5th". Sure, you havent technically answered, but we all know what that means.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just to point out that you seem to be taking it as “no”, but “I’m not going to answer” is also interpretable as “yes”

It's social media, isn't the default always negative?