Bills announce season tickets are sold out

On 5/25/2021 at 10:43 PM, BigAl2526 said:

I wonder how many season ticket holders never go to a game, but only get seasons so they can sell individual games and make a profit.

I'm sure some do but most are bought by fans. But it really helps affording them if you can spin a few games off. And no, you can't make sure they only get sold to Bills fans.

18 hours ago, Augie said:

Buy the tickets if you want stub hub and the others to make money. I would buy to be able to see the games I could make if I were closer. It would certainly NOT be a move to make money! 

I’ll be honest, I like a couple live games every year, but it’s a pretty darn good product from my family room. They know that, and it’s a better product with a full stadium. I wonder how much ticket prices impact the bottom line as opposed to filling stadiums for TV? I’ve purchased scalped Bengals tix for less than $10. 

Stubhub is such a racket.  They make money off of the buyer AND the seller as far as fees assessed.

• Agree 3

On 5/30/2021 at 9:47 PM, Just Jack said:

I was checking out TM today to see how much people were asking for club seats.  One person has a pair, just two sections over from mine, for $5K/seat for the Monday Night Pats* game.  They'll never get that when there's plenty of other club seats for less than $1K/seat.  

BTW, reselling club seats is a lot harder than regular seats.  I've never made a profit, usually just lucky enough to break even. 

You are correct sir, the sweet spot for making money reselling seasons are the tickets in the lower bowl between the 20's.  You could charge a fortune for them and their price isnt as high as the club seats.  My friend has club seats and he usually takes a bath on them when he tries to resell them, although this year maybe different with demand so high.

When the cowboys came in for that Monday night game we had tickets in the lower bowl on the 30 and my friend's work gave him 5 tickets in the upperdeck for that game and we sold our season tickets.   We dam well nearly paid for our whole season just by selling that game.

Edited by Gordio