Republican Clown Marjorie Taylor Greene Does Her Best to Unite Democrats and Republicans With "Demented Nonsense"

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But you admit Marjorie Greene is a flaming anti-semite, right? 

You speak of actions, like the Trump supporter who murdered at the Tree of Life synagogue, huh? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You speak of actions, like the Trump supporter who murdered at the Tree of Life synagogue, huh? 

Your a piece of work . 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't know that i exactly admitted that she was a flaming anti semite but like i said in true form you grab any little piece of something like you have for the last 4+ yrs and try to make a headline out of something by the slightest but very apparent of twists so it's just par for you .

I did say there are more than just her that are anti semites but as usual no reply to the truth & not 1 comment makes you such but actions & actually backing a terrorist group by trying to propose a bill to stop backing a ally of the US that has been for 100's of yrs and backing a actual terrorist group after they threw the first stone to once again twist a narrative to make it look as if something else has happened than the actual truth of the matter .

You belong together with the squad i just pray that any one with any resemblance of common sense (which in some cases leaves you out) can see that the squad & you are of the same cloth twisting a narrative to fit the cause .

Once again actions speak much louder than words the Bill has been in part thought up & i'll bet you back it so you are one & the same .

2 minutes ago, T master said:

I don't know that i exactly admitted that she was a flaming anti semite but like i said in true form you grab any little piece of something like you have for the last 4+ yrs and try to make a headline out of something by the slightest but very apparent of twists so it's just par for you .

I did say there are more than just her that are anti semites but as usual no reply to the truth & not 1 comment makes you such but actions & actually backing a terrorist group by trying to propose a bill to stop backing a ally of the US that has been for 100's of yrs and backing a actual terrorist group after they threw the first stone to once again twist a narrative to make it look as if something else has happened than the actual truth of the matter .

You belong together with the squad i just pray that any one with any resemblance of common sense (which in some cases leaves you out) can see that the squad & you are of the same cloth twisting a narrative to fit the cause .

Once again actions speak much louder than words the Bill has been in part thought up & i'll bet you back it so you are one & the same .

So she isn't an anti-semite? Can we get clarification from you on that? Is this Republican woman an anti-semite or not? Yes or no? 

And remember the other right wing members are watching you! lol 

Just now, Tiberius said:

So she isn't an anti-semite? Can we get clarification from you on that? Is this Republican woman an anti-semite or not? Yes or no? 

And remember the other right wing members are watching you! lol 

I don't know if she is or not i don't know the women and don't follow her to know enough to make the assumption that you have like i said 1 comment does not make some one what some may think they appear to be .

That being said once again you cherry pick & give no reply to those that have shown by their actions & not just words that they very much are against & support a terrorist group to which you say nothing but divert the question again in true form .

So i ask you the folks that you support known as the squad are they "Flaming anti semites" as you have asked and remember they are watching .

3 minutes ago, T master said:

I don't know if she is or not i don't know the women and don't follow her to know enough to make the assumption that you have like i said 1 comment does not make some one what some may think they appear to be .

That being said once again you cherry pick & give no reply to those that have shown by their actions & not just words that they very much are against & support a terrorist group to which you say nothing but divert the question again in true form .

So i ask you the folks that you support known as the squad are they "Flaming anti semites" as you have asked and remember they are watching .

Giving an anti-semite a pass just because she is Republican. Gees. 

Your party is really going to try and ruin this republic, are you not?

Looks like the Democrats are the savior of American democracy 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The race to the bottom continues

Skape goating immigrants, anti-semite, pure ignorant hater all around. Yup, she's the darling of the GQP now. 🤮

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I've not given any one a pass & I'm not registered as anything but a independent so i don't back any certain party (they both have their degenerates) just the person or persons that have less BS than the others and has a set of balls to do what needs to be done rather than the status quo in Washington needs at the time of the elections .

Unlike you which has & does get behind one party their narrative and the part that you so vehemently try to avoid do have people that are the same as you label this lady to be don't or won't confront that and give them a pass which is okay in your eyes .

So carry on with the saving of the American democracy as you see it continue to call one one thing and turn a blind eye to the other while looking through your rose colored glasses ...

3 minutes ago, T master said:

I've not given any one a pass & I'm not registered as anything but a independent so i don't back any certain party (they both have their degenerates) just the person or persons that have less BS than the others and has a set of balls to do what needs to be done rather than the status quo in Washington needs at the time of the elections .

Unlike you which has & does get behind one party their narrative and the part that you so vehemently try to avoid do have people that are the same as you label this lady to be don't or won't confront that and give them a pass which is okay in your eyes .

So carry on with the saving of the American democracy as you see it continue to call one one thing and turn a blind eye to the other while looking through your rose colored glasses ...

You are totally giving her a pass. Total 100% pass. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Skape goating immigrants, anti-semite, pure ignorant hater all around. Yup, she's the darling of the GQP now. 🤮

dummy and his new catch phrase.

finally run out of gas with the everyone is a racist catch phrase?

Edited by Unforgiven

12 hours ago, Tiberius said:

A dirty anti-semite, sad 

Its really a good thing this anti semite story because with all the attention about this it takes the eyes off of what Omar, Pessley, Talib, & AOC are backing in a bill proposed against Israel .

Plus it keeps the eyes off of Joe and all he's screwing up gas up over a dollar, giving free passes to numerous terrorist or communist country's and how he screwed up the southern border situation plus taking jobs away sitting down the Keystone pipeline from those working on it also causing our gas prices to rise . 

Bait and switch also a proven method in politics . No wonder you can't stop promoting this every little bit of a distraction helps ..

11 hours ago, T master said:

Its really a good thing this anti semite story because with all the attention about this it takes the eyes off of what Omar, Pessley, Talib, & AOC are backing in a bill proposed against Israel .

Plus it keeps the eyes off of Joe and all he's screwing up gas up over a dollar, giving free passes to numerous terrorist or communist country's and how he screwed up the southern border situation plus taking jobs away sitting down the Keystone pipeline from those working on it also causing our gas prices to rise . 

Bait and switch also a proven method in politics . No wonder you can't stop promoting this every little bit of a distraction helps ..

Against Israel? What does that mean? 

Still not willing to call her an anti-semite, though huh? Yet you can throw dirt at Dems, but is a GOPer spews hate and lies, that's ok 

Sad