Republican Clown Marjorie Taylor Greene Does Her Best to Unite Democrats and Republicans With "Demented Nonsense"

Does anything coming from any senators or congressman surprise any of us any more today it really doesn't me at all if you look at what they have done in the past and the craziness isn't just from one side i think it's in the DC water supply .

They kneel with African garb in order to make us think they really care when they really really don't, some referenced the Floyd situation to being the same as the holocaust victims and some people voted in to gov't positions are saying the way to peace is by getting rid of the police .

Some politicians say peaceful protests some say insurrection I can't figure any of them out any more and the media sure doesn't clarify anything but their own opinions ! 

So does anything that comes out of these peoples mouths really surprise me any more it's just another day in paradise and i look on in disbelief every day and wonder just what foolishness might be next and it doesn't matter republican or democrat ...

1 minute ago, T master said:

Does anything coming from any senators or congressman surprise any of us any more today it really doesn't me at all if you look at what they have done in the past and the craziness isn't just from one side i think it's in the DC water supply .

They kneel with African garb in order to make us think they really care when they really really don't, some referenced the Floyd situation to being the same as the holocaust victims and some people voted in to gov't positions are saying the way to peace is by getting rid of the police .

Some politicians say peaceful protests some say insurrection I can't figure any of them out any more and the media sure doesn't clarify anything but their own opinions ! 

So does anything that comes out of these peoples mouths really surprise me any more it's just another day in paradise and i look on in disbelief every day and wonder just what foolishness might be next and it doesn't matter republican or democrat ...

Marjorie Greene is an obvious Anti-Semite, right? I mean people need to take off their political blinders and see this evil for what it is, right? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Marjorie Greene is an obvious Anti-Semite, right? I mean people need to take off their political blinders and see this evil for what it is, right? 

I think there are more anti semites than just her in the gov't any one of those known as "The Squad" i believe to be right up there with this person given their thoughts with what's going on in Israel and past actions .

I don't know her just from what she has said here & in the past & yes she could be. I have different opinion on the vaccine than you probably do and think the vaccine past port or card thing is ridiculous & unconstitutional .

So if you think so i guess she is to you but i do know you & i have differences of opinions on a lot of things you say tomato i say Spaghetti sauce so i'll just leave it there for now .

39 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why not? Because she is a Republican? 

She blamed--as you know--California fires on Jewish Space Lasers and now trilializing the Holocaust. Yet, you are ok with a Jew hater in the party 

I don’t know anything beyond what you have posted, and to be completely honest I’m not all that certain you’re not the anti-Semite.  You ramble on like a deranged mental patient. 

Why not just serve up her words?  

We know what she said about Vax branding and comparisons to the Jewish people being forced to wear stars on their clothes, we both agree that comparison is nuts.  Where we disagree is you think she thinks it a trivial issue and I think she thinks it a major assault on our individual liberty. 

16 minutes ago, T master said:

I think there are more anti semites than just her in the gov't any one of those known as "The Squad" i believe to be right up there with this person given their thoughts with what's going on in Israel and past actions .

I don't know her just from what she has said here & in the past & yes she could be. I have different opinion on the vaccine than you probably do and think the vaccine past port or card thing is ridiculous & unconstitutional .

So if you think so i guess she is to you but i do know you & i have differences of opinions on a lot of things you say tomato i say Spaghetti sauce so i'll just leave it there for now .

So she is, thanks! Not sure why you included those Democrats who do not run around saying they would not take down a statue of Hitler, but mudding the water is a message board tactic, so what ever.

At least you did admit she is an anti-semite, that's more than others were willing to do 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t know anything beyond what you have posted, and to be completely honest I’m not all that certain you’re not the anti-Semite.  You ramble on like a deranged mental patient. 

Why not just serve up her words?  

We know what she said about Vax branding and comparisons to the Jewish people being forced to wear stars on their clothes, we both agree that comparison is nuts.  Where we disagree is you think she thinks it a trivial issue and I think she thinks it a major assault on our individual liberty. 

Her words, like how she wouldn't take down a statue of Hitler? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Her attempted point, since she included Satan along with Hitler, was that she was against taking ANY statues down, but to leave them up for educational reasons.

But you keep being you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Her attempted point, since she included Satan along with Hitler, was that she was against taking ANY statues down, but to leave them up for educational reasons.

But you keep being you.

Since you want to defend this anti-semite, how about her comment on Jewish Space Lasers? 

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Pretty ***** point

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Since you want to defend this anti-semite, how about her comment on Jewish Space Lasers? 

Explaining facts to you is not "defending" .

I have repeatedly questioned her intelligence in this thread

but, it is obvious that she is a little bit smarter than you.

Just now, 716er said:

Pretty ***** point

I agree with you

Poorly worded, poorly thought out, she deserves all the criticism.

Just now, B-Man said:

Explaining facts to you is not "defending" .

I have repeatedly questioned her intelligence in this thread

but, it is obvious that she is a little bit smarter than you.

I agree with you

Poorly worded, poorly thought out, she deserves all the criticism.

So is she an anti-semite? 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So she is, thanks! Not sure why you included those Democrats who do not run around saying they would not take down a statue of Hitler, but mudding the water is a message board tactic, so what ever.

At least you did admit she is an anti-semite, that's more than others were willing to do 

Those are your words ya nitwit.  Why are you so reluctant to share her words to validate your allegations?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Those are your words ya nitwit.  Why are you so reluctant to share her words to validate your allegations?  

Insults? My goodness. You know who has to turn to insults, right? 

She is an anti-semite and you can't admit it because of partisan blinders 

Correct. As abhorrent and cringe-inducing and insane as Marjorie Taylor Greene’s remarks have been, terrible Holocaust comparisons don’t exactly pose a viable threat to Jews in this country and around the world. The Squad’s antisemitism, by contrast, directly fuels violence against Jews. And Axelrod, Bash, Blitzer, et al. won’t have any moving conversations about that.

• Like (+1) 1

Call it "whataboutism" if you wish, but how about some consistency with Condemnation of Congressional speech.

"Antisemitic at their core": Four House Democrats blast progressive colleagues for rhetoric on Israel, Jews

https://hotair.com/ed-morrissey/2021/05/26/antisemitic-at-their-core-four-house-dems-blast-progressive-colleagues-for-rhetoric-on-israel-jews-n392721

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Boy you grab any little bit of something to try and make it yours . 

I just wanted to remind you of all of the anti semites in politics today actions speak a hole lot louder than words ! 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, T master said:

Boy you grab any little bit of something to try and make it yours . 

I just wanted to remind you of all of the anti semites in politics today actions speak a hole lot louder than words ! 

But you admit Marjorie Greene is a flaming anti-semite, right? 

You speak of actions, like the Trump supporter who murdered at the Tree of Life synagogue, huh?