Republican Clown Marjorie Taylor Greene Does Her Best to Unite Democrats and Republicans With "Demented Nonsense"

37 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Is what “simply because she’s a Republican”?  

I can’t hear the thoughts in your head. 

That you give her a pass on her obvious anti-semitism? 

You just don’t think she is a Jew baiter, though do you? Because she is a Republican 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

You just don’t think she is a Jew baiter, though do you? Because she is a Republican 

Once she uses the word deplorable she will be a dredge to society - until then anything goes. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, 716er said:

Imagine being the top poster in this thread - and agreeing with it's premise...

and then posting this...

The hypocrisy is incredible

You apparently have difficulty discriminating between different concepts.

I posted multiple times about Liberals who were using abhorrent tactics.........I invite you to cite ANY post where I called someone a nazi.

Don't bother, I did not, and you naturally state that I did, and agree with the premise.

Lets take your illogic a little further.......I have posted 20 times in that thread, Tiberius has posted 19 times............surely that is suspicious also........lol

You are desperate to change the way your failed thread is going it is painful, yet funny,  to see.

and, recently, Marjorie Taylor Greene liken mask mandates and proof-of-vaccination documents to Nazi persecution of Jews. A totally indefensible comparison which no one is defending.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You apparently have difficulty discriminating between different concepts.

I posted multiple times about Liberals who were using abhorrent tactics.........I invite you to cite ANY post where I called someone a nazi.

Don't bother, I did not, and you naturally state that I did, and agree with the premise.

Lets take your illogic a little further.......I have posted 20 times in that thread, Tiberius has posted 19 times............surely that is suspicious also........lol

You are desperate to change the way your failed thread is going it is painful, yet funny,  to see.

You agree she is an anti-Semite? 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You agree she is an anti-Semite? 

I don't know her..........and neither do you.

As I have written multiple times, her remarks were abhorrent and stupid.

If we are calling automatically, anyone in Congress , who states an Anti Israel, Anti- Jewish remark an "Anti-Semite.

Well then, we are going to need a bigger blog.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I don't know her..........and neither do you.

As I have written multiple times, her remarks were abhorrent and stupid.

If we are calling automatically, anyone in Congress , who states an Anti Israel, Anti- Jewish remark an "Anti-Semite.

Well then, we are going to need a bigger blog.

You didn’t know Hitler either, but pretty safe to say he’s an anti-Semite. 

But shes a Republican, so it’s ok 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You didn’t know Hitler either, but pretty safe to say he’s an anti-Semite. 

But shes a Republican, so it’s ok 

I simply HAVE to repeat this for all of you who try and get into 'discussion with Tiberius.

It is hopeless.

I gave him a very straightforward answer and he replies with that.

* by the way 716, check out Tibs's response. THAT is how you compare someone to a Nazi.

Just now, B-Man said:

I simply HAVE to repeat this for all of you who try and get into 'discussion with Tiberius.

It is hopeless.

I gave him a very straightforward answer and he replies with that.

* by the way 716, check out Tibs's response. THAT is how you compare someone to a Nazi.

Just asking if you can admit a Republican is an anti-Semite? 

Can you admit it? 

Yes, or no 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Wouldn’t take down a statue of Hitler? Hmmmm....

but @B-Man can see her as an anti-Semite 

I will assume you meant that "B-Man CAN"T see her as an Anti-semite, but we know that you aren't very smart.

Her answer for a stupid hypothetical question wasn't that good or that bad.

She is trying the please everybody approach that the left employs so well.

"so that I could tell my children and teach others about who these people are."

BUT you can now say that she is Anti-semitic .

Well you are showing us much more about yourselves than about Rep. Greene.

ADDED:

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Just asking if you can admit a Republican is an anti-Semite? 

Can you admit it? 

Yes, or no 

If you can point out a person in the GOP who has made consistent Anti-Semitic remarks of course I would.

But that does not include the half-baked nonsense that you have tried so far.

The ONLY reason that you know who this congressperson is, is that she is not very bright and the other side wants to use her..............I'm looking at you AOC.

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Your messages are becoming increasingly erratic and are bordering on unhinged.  Prayers up. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You have to try and have faith in some people.  Things I used to know I knew aren’t so clear for me anymore.  Sometimes it starts with someone offering a different perspective. 

No chance, they have me on ignore and I have them on ignore.

We agree to despise each other and nothing will change it.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Not a fan of referencing the holocaust as it is automatically hyperbolic and thereby diminishes the atrocity of the actual event. It’s unfortunately become fashionable in Washington, but let’s not forget the references to same by Dems when describing the handling of illegal migrants at the border, Donald Trumps presidency etc etc. I’d suspect there are many libs who were fine with such comparisons by their Democrat heroes. Pretty rich stuff; almost as rich as Chuck Schumer calling anyone other than himself “ disgusting” or “ sickening”. Not quite , but almost. 

Bottom line : asking for vaccine status to a virus that is 98.5 % survivable by even the most comorbid individuals among us is not a can of worms that should be opened. Its also not comparable to presenting an ID to merely show you are an American and who you say you are to maintain a fair and secure election. In fact , we already do this to begin employment , pick up tickets to a show, or even to enter a club. Stop the false comparisons. Proof of vaccination, passport etc are bad ideas akin to what is seen in totalitarian, communist regimes. Holocaust references by politicians, activists, celebrities et al need to go away. It’s safe to say whatever someone is speaking out against by referencing the Holocaust is not comparable. It’s just not. 

• Agree 1

Anti-Semitic attacks leave the left wrestling with climate of hate argument they've loved in the past

As recently as a few months ago it was common to see opinion pieces blaming the rash of hate crimes against Asian Americans on President Trump and rhetoric about the “Chinese virus.” Now, just a few months later, we have a spike in anti-Semitic attacks and the left is suddenly struggling to make the same kind of generalizations about who is responsible. The climate of hate argument only seems to operate in one direction.

Yesterday, PBS News Hour interviewed Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League about the rise in anti-Semitic violence. To his credit, Greenblatt said that what has been happening over the past month is unlike anything he’s seen in recent years. The brazenness of the attacks in broad daylight is similar to the situation in parts of Europe and not what we’re used to seeing here in America. But when the interviewer pointed out that Greenblatt hadn’t been shy in the past about pointing to particular politicians and blaming them for language that fomented violence, Greenblatt seemed to tap-dance in his answer.

William Brangham: So, what do you attribute this to?

I remember, back during the Trump administration, you were quick to point out instances where you thought — political language that fomented anti-Semitism. Do you do you see political leaders now who are exacerbating this?

Jonathan Greenblatt: Well, let’s be clear. None of the people committing these crimes wearing MAGA hats, right?

The reality is, is, I do believe that political language can have real world consequences. But this is very different kind of political language. So, yes, we called out the prior president and his kind of acolytes, the extremists from marching in Charlottesville to marauding through Capitol Hill.

But, in this case, we have people waving Palestinian flags and then beating Jewish people. And, in this case, you know what I might really draw a parallel to is the hate crimes committed against Asian Americans, where unhinged, fictionalized conspiracies about China first spouted by political leaders led to real-world consequences, as Asian Americans were attacked on the streets.

Well, today, we have unhinged, fictionalized conspiracies about Israel, that somehow the Jewish state is systematically slaughtering children or committing genocide. And then that leads to real-world attacks on Jewish people in the streets of America, on our campuses, in our communities.

So, although, again, the political tenor may be different, the real outcome is the same. And that’s why we think people, regardless of where you are on the spectrum, need to speak out clearly and firmly and forcefully and say, in an unambiguous way, that anti-Semitism is unacceptable, because, again, this isn’t activism. It’s hate, and it should be called out as such.

If you had to diagram that answer it would be a series of awkward admissions, none of which ever results in an answer. First he tells us who is not responsible: Trump supporters. Then he tells us he still believes political language has consequences, setting up the possibility that he’s going to name names. Next he says this is similar to anti-Asian attacks spawned by “conspiracies about China.” He’s talking about Trump again because the ADL specifically linked those attacks to Trump’s language. Then he says there are similar conspiracies being spread about Israel and that the “real outcome is the same,” i.e. more attacks on the street.

But notice that he never points the finger at anyone in particular. Who is spreading these conspiracies? What group or individual? He won’t say even though that was the whole point of the question.

More at the link: https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/05/25/anti-semitic-attacks-leave-the-left-wrestling-with-climate-of-hate-argument-theyve-loved-in-the-past-n392495

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Your messages are becoming increasingly erratic and are bordering on unhinged.  Prayers up. 

She is an anti-semite, though, right? 

14 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Not a fan of referencing the holocaust as it is automatically hyperbolic and thereby diminishes the atrocity of the actual event. It’s unfortunately become fashionable in Washington, but let’s not forget the references to same by Dems when describing the handling of illegal migrants at the border, Donald Trumps presidency etc etc. I’d suspect there are many libs who were fine with such comparisons by their Democrat heroes. Pretty rich stuff; almost as rich as Chuck Schumer calling anyone other than himself “ disgusting” or “ sickening”. Not quite , but almost. 

Bottom line : asking for vaccine status to a virus that is 98.5 % survivable by even the most comorbid individuals among us is not a can of worms that should be opened. Its also not comparable to presenting an ID to merely show you are an American and who you say you are to maintain a fair and secure election. In fact , we already do this to begin employment , pick up tickets to a show, or even to enter a club. Stop the false comparisons. Proof of vaccination, passport etc are bad ideas akin to what is seen in totalitarian, communist regimes. Holocaust references by politicians, activists, celebrities et al need to go away. It’s safe to say whatever someone is speaking out against by referencing the Holocaust is not comparable. It’s just not. 

But Majorie Greene is an obvious anti-semite, though right? 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She is an anti-semite, though, right? 

But Majorie Greene is an obvious anti-semite, though right? 

I haven’t researched her history or thoughts on Judaism.  While I’ve seen quite a bit of coverage on MSM and liberal media outlets portraying her as a gun enthusiast, there was nothing at all covered about her anti-Semitic tendencies.  It seems you feel this is common knowledge, beyond dispute and I’m wondering why they left that out.   

What brings you to this conclusion? 

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I haven’t researched her history or thoughts on Judaism.  While I’ve seen quite a bit of coverage on MSM and liberal media outlets portraying her as a gun enthusiast, there was nothing at all covered about her anti-Semitic tendencies.  It seems you feel this is common knowledge, beyond dispute and I’m wondering why they left that out.   

What brings you to this conclusion? 

Why not? Because she is a Republican? 

She blamed--as you know--California fires on Jewish Space Lasers and now trilializing the Holocaust. Yet, you are ok with a Jew hater in the party