Republican Clown Marjorie Taylor Greene Does Her Best to Unite Democrats and Republicans With "Demented Nonsense"

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

GQP = must have id to vote

Also GQP = no need to show id to buy guns

And more GQP = no need to have proof of vaccination

Party oh hypocirsy

First off, I’m a Democrat...Second, I don’t know anyone against showing ID for guns, including Republicans...Third, proof of vaccination has nothing to do with showing ID that verifies you are who you say you are imo...

Its seems you had a conclusion, and tried to work backwards to make your premise fit...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 716er said:

"Basket of deplorables"

Man up, kitty. 

Hmm...not weird at all given your prior comments.  

This is the insecure middle schooler play on the internet,  revealing  intolerance and perhaps a struggle with your learned views on traditional masculinity. 

It’s 2021, the thoughtful exchange of ideas is not weak, nor is it something to fear or to be embarrassed about.  Come out of whatever closet you’re hiding in let the light shine on you.  It’s all in your head. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is the insecure middle schooler play on the internet,  revealing  intolerance and perhaps a struggle with your learned views on traditional masculinity. 

It’s 2021, the thoughtful exchange of ideas is not weak, nor is it something to fear or to be embarrassed about.  Come out of whatever closet you’re hiding in let the light shine on you.  It’s all in your head. 

It's too late. way way too far down the rabbit hole at this point.

3 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

It's too late. way way too far down the rabbit hole at this point.

You have to try and have faith in some people.  Things I used to know I knew aren’t so clear for me anymore.  Sometimes it starts with someone offering a different perspective. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Damn, a member of your party trivializes the Holocaust and you run off insulting someone else? Sad 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Damn, a member of your party trivializes the Holocaust and you run off insulting someone else? Sad 

Not only that, but he or she is the victim because a geriatric ex-first lady called some Trumpers a basket of deplorables, and apparently that's akin to phrases commonly heard in 3rd world countries just before the ethnic/religious cleansing begins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

Not only that, but he or she is the victim because a geriatric ex-first lady called some Trumpers a basket of deplorables, and apparently that's akin to phrases commonly heard in 3rd world countries just before the ethnic/religious cleansing begins.

That poor thing! 

31 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is what I mean when I suggest learning can come from dialogue.  It would never occur to me that she intended or inadvertently trivialized the Holocaust.  I think she views that time in the history of the world as insanely grotesque and horrific.  I think she actually elevated the notion of Vax branding to an absolutely obscene level and is rightly being criticized for it.  But thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter.  

As for perceived insults against the 6er, I reviewed what each of us wrote, spoke with our editorial department and find no basis to validate your feelings.  It’s indeed unfortunate when these sorts of disagreements occur, but as they say, we don’t make the rules. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is what I mean when I suggest learning can come from dialogue.  It would never occur to me that she intended or inadvertently trivialized the Holocaust.  I think she views that time in the history of the world as insanely grotesque and horrific.  I think she actually elevated the notion of Vax branding to an absolutely obscene level and is rightly being criticized for it.  But thanks for sharing your thoughts on the matter.  

As for perceived insults against the 6er, I reviewed what each of us wrote, spoke with our editorial department and find no basis to validate your feelings.  It’s indeed unfortunate when these sorts of disagreements occur, but as they say, we don’t make the rules. 

Is that simply because she is a Republican? 

You would never give the huge, unreasonable pass to a Democrat, right? I mean this woman said Jews were starting fires in California with space lasers. She is obviously an anti-semite, yet you do think she was trivializing the mass murder of Jews. Ok 

We feel like there was a little while there where people pretty much knew not to compare things to the Holocaust.

That’s definitely not the case anymore. We’ve seen AOC compare migrant detention facilities to concentration camps, politicians and celebrities and media comparing Donald Trump to Hitler and Republicans to Nazis, and, recently, Marjorie Taylor Greene liken mask mandates and proof-of-vaccination documents to Nazi persecution of Jews. A totally indefensible comparison which no one is defending.

Going forward, people of all political persuasions could save themselves a lot of trouble and embarrassment if they just take a look at this handy flowchart from GOP Rep. Nancy Mace:

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Is that simply because she is a Republican? 

You would never give the huge, unreasonable pass to a Democrat, right? I mean this woman said Jews were starting fires in California with space lasers. She is obviously an anti-semite, yet you do think she was trivializing the mass murder of Jews. Ok 

Is what “simply because she’s a Republican”?  

I can’t hear the thoughts in your head. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

We feel like there was a little while there where people pretty much knew not to compare things to the Holocaust.

That’s definitely not the case anymore. We’ve seen AOC compare migrant detention facilities to concentration camps, politicians and celebrities and media comparing Donald Trump to Hitler and Republicans to Nazis, and, recently, Marjorie Taylor Greene liken mask mandates and proof-of-vaccination documents to Nazi persecution of Jews. A totally indefensible comparison which no one is defending.

Going forward, people of all political persuasions could save themselves a lot of trouble and embarrassment if they just take a look at this handy flowchart from GOP Rep. Nancy Mace:

Rich coming from the filth that agreed with and is the top poster in this thread

Edited by 716er

Just now, wnyguy said:

I agree, the left wing Dems have taken right from the Nazi handbook.

Don't bother.

He is trying to change the subject, because everyone knows that Rep. Greene's statement was bull crap.

He started an unnecessary new thread just to try and get other responses.

Now he is going to other threads to try and make a point.

One might call his actions..............................................deplorable ?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, 716er said:

Rich coming from the filth that agreed with and is the top poster in this thread

Imagine being the top poster in this thread - and agreeing with it's premise...

and then posting this...

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The hypocrisy is incredible